Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My bros training pics...

I agree, he needs to do something to control that bloat and gyno. I don't know, his chest and trunk look large, but his shoulders and pipes seem disproportionately small by comparision.

In any event, I think a cutting phase is necessary before he bulks up any more.

Also a Gilette Mach 3 Turbo, I highly recommend this, makes me smooth as a baby's arse.

:)

bro, the last thing this guy needs is 40mgs of dboll. He needs to first clean up his diet BIG time!! Add some cardio like every day for 45 mintues a day every morning on an empty stomach. Then add some clen, cytomel, fina, prop and winnie and that might help lean him up a little. The last thing he needs to do is try and bulk up.

steveo said:
bro, the last thing this guy needs is 40mgs of dboll. He needs to first clean up his diet BIG time!! Add some cardio like every day for 45 mintues a day every morning on an empty stomach. Then add some clen, cytomel, fina, prop and winnie and that might help lean him up a little. The last thing he needs to do is try and bulk up.

well said bro.. eastarr69, did your bro lift prior to the d-bol? Is he lifting now? No offense intended here bro it's just that picture doesn't look 2 good..

no crock of shit here bros...he doesnt want to listen, so i figured the general population would deter him from continuing in this mind set....he hears some chick at the strip club tell him he looks big and it goes to his head...he has sus, omna, dbol winny....he wants to bulk first...i say hell no...my other bro says hell no...he weighs in at 234 and is 5'9".....i figure he may listen now...

E

I reccomend an a cycle consisting of only estrogen and non-dht converting hormones. This way he can turn completely into the hairy sneaker wearing monster from bugs bunny cartoons.....

Seriously, yeah, what the others guys said.

eastarr,
I don't even see why you would need anabolics for yourself if you are already doing that good. (see other post) That's a compliment, not a nag. I'd be happy with your size......well, now that I think about it I guess I probably wouldn't stop there either.

Good luck to you and your bro!

Jacob

tell me you're kidding us !!
what that guy need is treadmill 1 hour a day, no need for d-bol
he lloks large, tell him to diet/cardio and he should be good

Top Bottom