Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My ass is still really sore from an injection on Monday

abstrakt21

Hey all...this is my first time on this website and would appreciate any feedback..thanks in advance...anyway, im taking 1cc of tren/2cc's of test every three days and this past injection in the upper right glute really got sore..this hasnt happened before and not sure why all of the sudden. I've slightly limping and if I touch the area it feels all bruised up? what did i do wrong and is this a normal thing?

You normally do not get like that from test. It sounds like your gear was unsanitary or perhaps you shot to fast... Keep an eye on it and watch for infection.... Good luck

Hey all...this is my first time on this website and would appreciate any feedback..thanks in advance...anyway, im taking 1cc of tren/2cc's of test every three days and this past injection in the upper right glute really got sore..this hasnt happened before and not sure why all of the sudden. I've slightly limping and if I touch the area it feels all bruised up? what did i do wrong and is this a normal thing?

Is that Test Prop? If so, keep an eye on it, but it's probably just sore from the prop. I get sore as hell when I do prop.

I know for me....I have done it twice....and I will never shoot 3cc in my glutes ever again. Next day wasnt so bad, day after that was like I had a huge knot in my ass. I still feel sore in one cheek and that was from 2 weeks ago.
You either injected maybe a bit too fast and or didnt massage the area enough. Or just hit a spot that didnt agree with you. Sometimes you can hit a glute 20 times without issues. then on the 21st hit, you do everything the same and your sore as hell.

if it's bruised up most likely u hit a vein or clipped a some muscle tissue the wrong way and done some minor muscle damage. It will go away in time

Top Bottom