Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 8 week Osta/GW/Forma results

more steel

Height: 5'8"
Starting Weight/BF%: 237lbs / 23%(?) look at the pics
Ending Weight/BF%: 217lbs / 16%(?)

AAS/PH History: None. I had run test boosters and creatine before but this was my first run of a true "anabolic."

Workout History: Lifting since I was 13. Hardcore athlete through high school. Stayed in ok shape until about 3-4 years ago. Lifted and wrestled on and off (every other month) for the past 2 years. Recommitted to getting in shape starting in January this year.

Cycle Layout:
1-8 Unique Chemicals Osta (25mg/day)
1-8 Formastanzol (10 pumps/day)
1-4 Unique Chemicals GW (10mg/day)
1-2/8-9 Forged Burner
3-6 N2Burn/N2Flame/N2Stim
1-2/7-8 PowerChews D-test (1 Serving am or PWO)
3-6 HCGenerate (3caps am, 2 caps pm)

PCT:
9-12 Bridge (double dose)
9-10 Forged Post Cycle (double dose)
9-10 Alpha T2 (3 caps)

Support (1-10):
Ruthless multi
Forged Joint
Fish oil
Liv 52

Diet:
85% paleo aiming for 2000 cals/day or 14000 cals/week. If I ever had a day where I went over or under my caloric goal I would compensate the next day by adding or subtracting cals. Example, if on monday I ate 2500cals I would eat 1500 on Tuesday. I also incorporated some I.F. into my diet. On averge of 3-4 times per week I would do a 16hr fast and once ever other week I would do a 24hr fast.

Exercise:
This was a little all over the map but I always worked hard.
Weeks 1-3:
I did a 4 day split with 3 days of cardio (one day per week I lifted followed by HIIT, 2 days fasted cardio that was sometimes HIIT) and one day off. The split hit each muscle group once and I would warm up for 3 sets followed by 2 working sets. The first working set was to failure (8-10reps) with a drop set to failure, the 2nd set was to failure. However, this split was draining my legs and I wanted to up the reps/intensity to burn more calories when lifting.

Weeks 4-8:
Body4Life workouts. If you don't know how this program is setup its basically a 3 days lifting and 3 days cardio program. I modified it to give my legs more rest so it looked like this

M-Chest, Shoulders, Back, Bi's, Tri's (With HIIT every other week)
T-Off
W-Squats, calves, abs, light cardio
Th-Cardio (typically pm)
F- same as monday
Sat-am fasted cardio
Sun-Off

Results:
Felt the GW almost right away and my endurance went through the roof and weightloss was slightly accelerated. I think the ability to work so hard could be one thing (among others) that hindered my recovery those first few weeks. I was killing the cardio and frying my legs. GW also decreased my fatigue during lifting. A slight pause at the top of a rep was like racking the weight and breathing for 10 seconds. Another thing I liked was there wasnt a big let down went I stopped the GW. I couldnt work as hard once off but I was damn close to where I was while on it, and light years ahead of where I was before it.

The Osta kicked in at about day 12 and my strength went through roof. Went from repping 225x10 to 245x13 on bench. By week 8 I could do 245x16. It definately made me feel good about myself, which could be that overall sense of weel being they talk about. My joints felt slightly better and shoulder/knee pain was reduced.

The forma... well everyone knows forma is fuckin sweet so lets move on.

DAA made me angry at the fucking world and I got bad B.O. Not that these are bad things but I had never felt like that before. This was probably due to rising test levels (and DAA was probably another player in my rising strength). After 2 weeks I switched to HCGen because I wasnt myself and I needed to learn to deal with the agression better. After 4 weeks of HCGen I did another 2 weeks of DAA and handled my thoughts/emotions/actions much better.

HCGenerate... just like forma everyone knows this shit is bomb. Made me way horny. Thanks Needto! haha

I am now 5 days into PCT and havent lost any strength. Still feel great and I will add my experience/results with the PCT as time goes on.

Results:
Well I dropped 20lbs of what seems to be pure body fat. I actually feel like its closer to 25lbs of body fat with an added 5lbs of muscle. Im the kind of person who is hard to satisfy and I wasnt quite sure if I was satisfied 100% with my results until I looked back at the pics a couple days ago. I think I did pretty good! I have attached before and after pics for everyone to check out. Hopefully I can serve as a bit of inspiration for the new guy on here who has kinda let it go and wants to get it back. That was me about 4 months ago. Since I was directed to EF I have learned a great deal and I think my results can give hope to all the fat kids out there who want to drop some BF and get back in shape. I've not yet arrived to where I am going but I did traverse quite a bit of land.

I want to take a sec to shout out to a couple of guys on here who played a significant role in my change.

First and foremost thank you to DudleyDawson for introducing me to EliteFitness... as well as starting me in the weight room at 13! haha.

DylanGemelli- Thanks for the info on SARMs bro. It was your thread that got my wheels turning and urged me to do some research. Also, it was the same thread with info from you that helped me layout my entire cycle from start to finish.

I havent had much interaction with RickRock but all of your posts on IF inspired me to give it a go. IF definitely had a large role in my results.

Last but not least... Needto... thanks for the great supps brutha!

very nice work man... im proud of the accomplishments you were able to make! im always here if you ever need anything... great job!

Thanks bros! I will have another update after pct. I think my next SARMs run will start in mid august and I'm goin to make it a triple stack.

Amazing stuff! I visit other forums and see so much BS and skepticism w/ SARMs and then I see what me and u did in a couple months and just laugh.

Congratulations on great reults for ur hard work!

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Top Bottom