Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Movies: What are the top muscle movies of all time?

Pumping Iron is definitely #1.

I know it's splitting hairs, but it's not a true documentary, more of a docu-drama. There were portions of the movie that were "acted" and portions that were staged to make it more entertaining. Great movie nonetheless.

It's provided consistent inspiration for me

sonic, why is there a grain elevator in your avi?

Very true. I cannot believe the shape Norton got in for that movie. Prisons house some incredible physiques. Which brings the question to mind how important is diet. I mean look at what some of these guys eat very under on cals. I however am a firm believer in diet and think it is very important!

You bring up a good point. Not to hijack the thread, but I think this has a lot to do with more than adequate rest (i.e. being locked in your cell, resting, reading etc.) and having a regimented daily routine. To a great degree you know what to expect and make the most of it.

the terminator... i cant believe someone said 2&3 because the sequels did not display arnolds physique at all...
the original is by far the best and kyle reese is in great shape too...
arnold looks jacked as all hell when he looks over the nighttime L.A. skyline...

He is jacked as hell in the second one too, the third is a descreptancy but when he is walking into the biker bar unclothed I think I would have started to run.... lol

Pumping Iron is definitely #1.

I know it's splitting hairs, but it's not a true documentary, more of a docu-drama. There were portions of the movie that were "acted" and portions that were staged to make it more entertaining. Great movie nonetheless.

It's provided consistent inspiration for me

True. It was a docu-drama. Arnold said they added drama to it that made him "the bad guy" to make it more interesting. I do believe that Arnold did get into the heads of competitors.

It sure is an inspiring movie for me.

Top Bottom