Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Movies: What are the top muscle movies of all time?

Any of the old saturday afternoon hercules movies with reg park or steve reeves as hercules.they are what got me to start lifting 41 years ago and i haven't stopped.

Pumping Iron!
Terminator(2,3)
Twins
Rocky 4

edit: in 300, those guys were in good shape, but a lot had air brushed abs, in the other movies I listed, these muscles were home grown not painted on.

Very true. I cannot believe the shape Norton got in for that movie. Prisons house some incredible physiques. Which brings the question to mind how important is diet. I mean look at what some of these guys eat very under on cals. I however am a firm believer in diet and think it is very important!

not always true mate..my brothers in jail and he eats quite a good diet..trades tabacco etc for protein,carb sources etc...also has whey shakes in there.

Any Arnold movie more or less, pretty much same thing for Stallone.... damn was he jacked on the latest Rambo movie. Not sure how cut he was though since he never took his shirt off.

I have the Rocky Anthology and when his training scenes come on I get jacked up watching it to this day! And they didn't want him to play in the movie, best decision of his career was to not sell the script and play lead role! Obviously haha

The Rocky Series - specifically Rocky III and IV

Bloodsport and Quest - Vandamn movies

How you doin George?

Any of the old saturday afternoon hercules movies with reg park or steve reeves as hercules.they are what got me to start lifting 41 years ago and i haven't stopped.

Good call!

hercules-muscle-movie.jpg

Top Bottom