Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mum of 2 Wants Help

mumof2

Hi there I am wanting to know if anyone can give me some advice on loosing weight. I am a mum of 2 and am severly overweight. I was googling different things and alot of the answers where coming from this website so have joined to see if anyone can help. Im 26 and 5ft 6in and weigh a huge 134 kilos at the moment. I have had two kids in just over two years. I want to get my body back and feel good again..... I dont know where to start really. I was thinking of going on a high protien low carbs as have done this before and was pretty succesful. I was reading you need to take potassium if you do this? I have a friends wedding coming up at the end of May and want to loose weight to look good for this. How much do you think I could loose by then? and anyways of how to do it. I was thinking about diet pills? But dont know where to start there either. Any info would be good.

Hi welcome to the site! :D

I'm not the best person to give diet advice, I'm always asking others for help! But you may get a quicker response if you post in the ladies section, it seems busier than the diet section and the ladies in there are really nice and supportive and are very knowledgable.

I'm pretty sure diet pills won't be much good on there own although I've never tried any myself. In my experience the only thing that really drops fat away is a reduction in calories.

Do you take any exercise? I know it can be hard when you have a busy life looking after kids but an extra 20 min walk per day can help a lot. :)

Hi

Don't trust any of these fab diets where they say you can lose 40% body fat in 4 weeks...its nonsense. You just need a bit of self commitment to lose weight. The key is to expend more calories than you are taking in. If you can get in 30minutes of exercise in a day it will raise your metabolism, you will burn calories and fat whilst exercising and you will feel so much better. Try and reduce your calorie intake to around 1500kcal a day and exercise 3-5 times a week. I think if you are new to exercise a simple fast paced walk for 30mins to raise your heart rate will do you well !! Don't jump head first into it, try and gradually build yourself up. Make small changes like walking to the bus stop that is a little further away, buy wholemeal bread/pasta...drink low fat milk, buy sugar free/fat free natural yoghurt etc.
Please dont starve yourself, go on the atkins diet or take any supplements to help you lose weight. This sort of thing makes your body go into starvation mode, you will lose weight at the time but inevitibly you will have to stop (Because you will feel very ill) and you will put all that weight back on plus more. Good luck with it, if you need anymore guidance just ask :)

Hi there I am wanting to know if anyone can give me some advice on loosing weight. I am a mum of 2 and am severly overweight. I was googling different things and alot of the answers where coming from this website so have joined to see if anyone can help. Im 26 and 5ft 6in and weigh a huge 134 kilos at the moment. I have had two kids in just over two years. I want to get my body back and feel good again..... I dont know where to start really. I was thinking of going on a high protien low carbs as have done this before and was pretty succesful. I was reading you need to take potassium if you do this? I have a friends wedding coming up at the end of May and want to loose weight to look good for this. How much do you think I could loose by then? and anyways of how to do it. I was thinking about diet pills? But dont know where to start there either. Any info would be good.

:stilleto:Don't take diet pills, when you stop taking them the weight just comes back, I know of a program that has been very successful for many people, the woman who designed it also had a baby and lost all her fat and has kept it off for 10 years, please don't do something that is going to harm your health. Just go here to facebook fanpage called The Diet Solution Program 2012 and you will find all the answers you are looking for. There are many testimonials to this program just go check it out and keep me posted on your success.

welcoem to the forum! :)
#1 is diet the rest will only help. you have ether an issue existing with your diet or a thyroid issue. if nto thyroide then you have to understand there is no point DIETING its eatign in a way for the rest ofyour life to be healthy while losing fat. not a short time thing, if you cant commit then there is no point
havign said that i rec need2slin from needtobuildmuscle.com and the needtowhey protein from there aswell.
but other then that dotn go the fat burner way . work on yoru diet and lifstyle .
it WILL get easyer once you get used to it. its just the firts few months getting into it it will be hard.

greentea every day a few cups will help also.

can you give us an example of your diet say maybe 2 days this week EVERYTHIGN you ate?

feel free to pm me.

im just really busy right now as i want to go more indepth to help you. and i will.
for eg. i FILL up on steemed brocclie or even collieflower and make it half my plate worth of food or more depending on what else im eating.
things like that alone will make you FEEL full and you still eat rest of meal, have less cals and its heathy.
another thing is watching out for CALORIE DENSE foods. eat NOT-CALORIEDENCE foods to fill up on.

i have a few times i am willing to help you out. i dont eat meat or fish so sure im not your normal sheep but i still know my shit. :)

mashes potatos but with collieflower is another good one but DONT add butter, only a small bit of salt or if you must 1tbs of margerin.
crap im hungry now lol

:stilleto:I posted earlier to inform you about The Diet Solution Program 2012 facebook fanpage, I'm sure that there you will get all the help you need. You see, this is not a diet but a new way of life. Delicious foods, that are tasty and good for you, go check it out, see all the success that people are getting. Good Luck.

Top Bottom