Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mobster 28 day Euro Pharmacies power bulk log

I disagree with Monstro
Mobster isn't a bodybuilder, he is a strength athlete. let him get stronger and stronger

that was the quickest cut I've ever seen in my life now you are going to bulk back up on us

Mobster this is not what i wanted to hear
I was hoping you would cut down hard and then compete against me on stage next year at the Portugal Open. You challenged me already that you could beat me now prove it
Prove this. I'll pony up $50 USD to charity

As per my main log the plan has now switched. From another sponsors supported 'cut to a 4 week power bulk. Any (of the little) volume training will be minimized and I'll aim during and after the bulk to get my gym numbers as high as possible.

I'll be using Euro Pharmacies Sustanon and Deca. Previous use of these PEDs has seen me add as much as 20lbs of weight in 6-8 weeks. The only issue, hopefully resolved today, is two packages have been much delayed by the post office and customs. I DO have EP deca here. Worse case scenario is I'll front load (if only cos I wanna get started today) with some EP D/Bol

My all time highest ever bodyweight to date has been an uncomfortable 334lbs (just dbol). 340 MIGHT happen on this cycle

20230929_140905-jpg.16385
Brother this is absolutely fantastic man, and I'm subbed to this one and I can't wait to see what happens man.

Not to take away from your log, but I'm currently on something very similar and I was just speaking about the dbol in private with some members of another department, I literally put on 25lbs in 6 days, When a.m. fasted im was up 22, by the end of the evening which doesn't count it was 25 that's as of yesterday.

Kind of like you said, it's not quite the look that I'm going for, because the same thing happened to me prior many years ago.
I put on too much too quick too soon.
But thankfully it's being partitioned evenly.

What AIs do you have running, and what's your meals looking like?

I plan on bailing on this oral probably in two more weeks. It's simply just added for some fullness and to help force more nutrients into the muscle bellies because prior I was severely malnourished, due to work and other loads and circumstances that were out of my control.

Super stoked and excited for you here brother.

Mobster has different plans and goals let the man be and let him log how he wants as a community we should get behind the log and be supporting him and the log and that goes for anyone who does decide to log a run.

Mobster isn't a bodybuilder, with how long he has been in the game and has studied it and been around people in it, I for one would trust his word and his knowledge pro or not pro, putting the time in like he has means he has tons of knowledge, just my take on it.

Top Bottom