Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"masking" steroids for a drug test

Okay, most likely they will be scarey you with a bullshit $6 test. Which will only test for street drugs. Don't waste your money on any of the system flushers as they are nothing more than what water does for you.

Avoid any drugs with metabolites, Unless you know the exact date of your first test and then you can time so that you will be clear by the time the test comes around.

Fina is probably okay even up to the test b/c if they do test for metabolites chances are in your favor that tren acetate will not be tested for. But then again your safest bet is test suspension - you can run that at high doses within 2 days of the test and still be clean come test time.

Play it safe until you take the first test. Pay attention to how and what they do with the test and then we can know from there how to avoid a positive drug test.

Nautica

MuscularWarrier said:
My friend at mine gym (hardcore) uses Deca and got pulled over by the cops who wanted to drug-test him. He agreed to turn up the next day and then started to drink a mash of cucumbers and spinach with water.

When he turned up there next day he passed the test.

Muscular Warrior

Do you never read the responses to your posts???

you are the dumbest pece of shit ever.

Bump

Good post for all the bro's to read. Keep this around. Great info here.

Nice to see nautica and other guys helping this bro out.

Best of luck.
Aikido

Nautica I have emailed a few times about cylcing and stuff I would love if you could email me that thing on passing steriod testing I am a NCAA athelete and I would love to know just incase...email is [email protected]
thanks man

Saying thanks...

Thanks to all for the help, especially Nautica. Hey Tee, I checked out those sites you posted and they have a steroid cleansing kit. Do you know if these are any good?

MuscularWarrier said:
My friend at mine gym (hardcore) uses Deca and got pulled over by the cops who wanted to drug-test him. He agreed to turn up the next day and then started to drink a mash of cucumbers and spinach with water.

When he turned up there next day he passed the test.

Muscular Warrior

there he goes again:p

Since i get email for this just about ed - i will post it. Remember, this is very basic and the only sure way to be clean is to give drugs time to clear. Also this is geared more to the cheaper test such as probby test and even NCAA test, once you get into the IOC level then it is almost impossible to beat those test.

Here are some basics about passing a test.

The following are detection times
Sustanon 3 months
Winny oral 3 weeks
winny inj 2 months
Clen 4 days
anavar 3 weeks
primo 4 weeks
Prop. 3 weeks
Test susp Few days
Deca (norandren) 18 months
Masteron - if snorted it has been known to clear the system within 24 hours
Test suspension - unknown, but should be extremely short, given that it has no esther attached.

Personally, I believe that the best drug for avoiding positive drug test
is test suspension or propionate at low dosages, due to the fact it
suspension has no esther and prop is short acting, it gets in and out of the body quickly.

Fina is another good choice as your t/e ratios will return to normal very quickly. Be careful when using fina as it is a little more risky due to the fact that the metabolites will be in your system for the 5 week period.

There is a series of 2 test which are ran. The 1st test is to ensure your
t/e ratio is under 6:1. This can be maintained by running a very low does
of an anabolic. (different for everyone)

The second test is when they test for the actual metabolites. Actually, now this test is ran at the same time as the cost is the same.

If you do not know ahead of time about the drug test, there are some last minute things which can be done to prepare.

1) Dilute your system with water starting the night before.
2 Eat lots of red meat and take creatine (they test urine samples for creatinine to make sure they are not diluted - eating meat will spike you levels about normal but by diluting they should be in range)
3) Not extremely important but it may help some. Take vitamin B, C and anyother vitamins you want in high doses to color your urine (a tester with experience will know it has been colored.- but just tell him you take vitamins everyday - should be fine)
4) Take 5 aspirin about 30 minutes before test.
5) Last but not least you can give yourself a shot of epitestoterone to raise the levels and balance out your t/e ratio. Your girls birth control pill will also work. Not sure of the dosage. It is almost a trial an error thing with each individual. Also, be careful because the NCAA is now testing for epitest and any amount over 200 ng will result in a positive drug test.

I strongly recommend: If you have the money. Monitoring your blood urine levels. There are some online sites which willdo this you pee in a cup and send it in. I would say this needs to be done every couple of weeks so you always know where you are at. Do not dilute when this test is done. Send on sample clean and then the next day send a sample after you have
taken a birth control pill the night before.

Also other drugs to think about. HGH - although in the past testing procedures could not distinquish between erogenous hgh and nonerogenous HGH. They are now trying out a test, which has not yet been proven to work 100%. So you might want to check and see if they test for it. IF not it has always
been a drug which can be ran full time and not tested for. With HGH slin can be ran.

Factors that influence time drugs are in your system
Metabolism
Fluid intake
Tolerance to drug
frequency of intake
duration of intake
body fat
potency of drug
dosage

To clear drugs out of system, basically the best thing to do is train. BUT, 2-3 days before test do nothing, I repeat nothing. Raising your metabolism takes the drugs out of fat storage an into the blood stream, which is later excreted through the urine. This is great up until test time. At test time you want what metabolites are left to be inside the fat and not in the blood stream where they can be detected in a urine test.

Remember everyone is different and no body can tell you exactly what to do unless they are monitoring your blood levels and have a history of how your body responds. So be careful and only use any info you get as a guideline not a rule.

Good luck
Nautica

Top Bottom