Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"masking" steroids for a drug test

BuffEnuf

Can anyone shed any light on drug testing for steroids? Also if possible, is there any way to "mask" or cleanse your body (Kinda like the cleansing teas for pot-smokers) to pass a test? This is besides of course being natural.
This is very important so any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, I have heard that anti-biotics clears out your receptors, if it is true, would it also clear out your system?

a doctor told me that drinking a lot of water definately helps....he also said high doses of vitamin c are helpful also

Hey bro I bought one from Kokopelli & Spike called steriod cleanse. I am an NCAA athlete and have it on hand just in case those jerkoffs trying making me piss. They give you something like 48 hours and supposively this works in 48 hours. Product is called steriod cleanse. I havent used it but I have it on hand just in case. Hope this helps

Give us some details of your situation, why you are being tested, what you have taken, your stats, ect... and then we can go from there.

if you don't feel comfortable posting it shoot me an email. [email protected]

Good luck
Nautica

If you talking about NCAA then they look at test/epitest ratios, if that is the case you can add epitestosterone to the mix. If if olympic they test for motebolites of chemicals. If you try drink alot of water to dilute take in cranberry juice to adjust ph.

Hbone said:
If you talking about NCAA then they look at test/epitest ratios, if that is the case you can add epitestosterone to the mix. If if olympic they test for motebolites of chemicals. If you try drink alot of water to dilute take in cranberry juice to adjust ph.

NCAA also test for epitestosterone and metabolites.

Nautica

I am going on probation starting sometime in October. I was busted for possesing anabolics.
Where can I find this steroid cleanse, at my local smoke shop?

BuffEnuf said:
I am going on probation starting sometime in October. I was busted for possesing anabolics.
Where can I find this steroid cleanse, at my local smoke shop?

No such thing. But, trust me on this one. The odds are definately in your favor. Most probation officers do not even know that there little $6 test does not test for anabolics. Most likely you will only be tested for street drugs. You just need to get smarter than they are and you will be fine.

You have several things in your advantage hear.

Tell us your steroid use when you got caught and when you got caught.

For example if you were caught with deca than those metabolites can hang around for 18 months - so you could essentially test positive on the drug test but your argument would be that you tested positive b/c you were on deca when you got caught.

Give us all of your details - this one will be fun.

Nautica

They caught me with d-bol, eq and fina... but they never asked me what I was on. I went for a probation interveiw a couple days ago and he said I dont think our drug test tests for steroids, we may do a special test because of your case.
Needless to say, I AM NOT USING STEROIDS.
Injectable Fina at 100mgs eod would be my choice though if I was going to.

Nautica is correct, metabolites stick in your system for up to 18 months depending on the type. Also if you are having a generic urinalysis, they don't even test for anabolics. I work in a medical lab and do these tests all the time. I have been doing these tests for 6 years and have never, NEVER seen a test for anabolics. Drugs of abuse, yes but never anabolics.

I will go check a refference manual right now and check out the specs for you, hold on.....

Top Bottom