Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LR3, PEG MGF and PGE-1

Things are good. I move to Geneva on Tues and in between gyms now so not been going as much as I would have liked. Gonna get a day pass on Monday and train hard. My diet for the last week has pretty much been protein smoothies, cereal and lots of milk (over 2 litres a day). Once I get to Geneva I will follow a much better diet and get in a good routine. I am really looking forward to the next few months.

The main thing I have noticed on this pep combo is the amazing sleep. I have gone from having very little sleep to struggling to get up. But I feel great for it. The last two weeks have been all about recuperation and once I get back on track I will be steaming forward.

Gonna dose 1mg tesamorelin and 500mcg ipamorelin pre bed now :)

Things are good. I move to Geneva on Tues and in between gyms now so not been going as much as I would have liked. Gonna get a day pass on Monday and train hard. My diet for the last week has pretty much been protein smoothies, cereal and lots of milk (over 2 litres a day). Once I get to Geneva I will follow a much better diet and get in a good routine. I am really looking forward to the next few months.

The main thing I have noticed on this pep combo is the amazing sleep. I have gone from having very little sleep to struggling to get up. But I feel great for it. The last two weeks have been all about recuperation and once I get back on track I will be steaming forward.

Gonna dose 1mg tesamorelin and 500mcg ipamorelin pre bed now :)

Hey bro what's been up. Been awhile. So I have a question again. I've been running 200mcg of IPAM 3 times a day. GREAT results. I remember what you said about CJC so I ordered some once again. Last time I got good results too. So I ordered CJC with no DAC. So would I run 100mcg of that 2 times a day??
Thanks

Hey bro what's been up. Been awhile. So I have a question again. I've been running 200mcg of IPAM 3 times a day. GREAT results. I remember what you said about CJC so I ordered some once again. Last time I got good results too. So I ordered CJC with no DAC. So would I run 100mcg of that 2 times a day??
Thanks

this is a very old thread, you should start your own thread to get the most answers..

peptide market has gone into the toilet the past few years, most peptides out there are bunk as everyone tries to undercut each other in prices.

you might be best off getting nutrobal MK677 from sarms1.com.. it will do what GHRP's will do and you atleast know you are getting what you are paying for, without the hassle of mixing

Thanks

The best way to use IPAM is with CJC w/o dac. The cjc w/o dac basically blocks the negative feedback loop and increases the duration of the HGH pulse.

3 times per day on an empty stomach dose 200mcg IPAM + 100mcg cjc w/o dac.

The best way to use IPAM is with CJC w/o dac. The cjc w/o dac basically blocks the negative feedback loop and increases the duration of the HGH pulse.

3 times per day on an empty stomach dose 200mcg IPAM + 100mcg cjc w/o dac.

Thanks bro. That was my plan,, just wanted some re assurance

Top Bottom