Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lowest TREN ACE dosage you'd run?

Lowest tren dose you would/have run with good results?

• 30 mgs/day (210 mg/week)

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • 40 mgs/day (280 mg/week)

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • 50 mgs/day (350 mg/week)

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Other

Votes: 15 20.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ i'm on about week 8 of my tren only cycle and I am getting hornier and hornier.

it kinda sucks actually cause my gf is getting annoyed with me and wants me to stop tren.

i agree with bodybyfin, its just media propaganda bullshit being fed to people.. i would try it yourself with hcgenerate and caber and see how it goes

90% of libido is pyschological so if you really really believe tren is a dick killer then it probably will be and vice versa. for me tren makes me hornier than anything else.. how could it not it is 5X more anabolic than test

Right and belief/psychosomosis/self programing seem to be the most critical factor in all things bodybuilding in my expereince. People read about Deca dick, they get deca dick when no one had it for 20 years... people read about overtraining and then get symptoms when they only train 6 hours per week (which I can tell you is 100% psychosomatic... if you don't train 2+ hours a day you never need even concern yourself with having this term in your vocabulary and professional athletes have skilled coaches who know when they need to deload, so they never need worry about it either). People hear about roid rage... they get roid rage when research shows gear only increases aggression in 5%of users.

I'm 35, on 200mg of tren a week with no ancillaries (I have them on the side), have sex daily, keep in mind I ran test/letro only for 9 weeks prior to this (I qualify for TRT now so am not really going to come off... my test was 280 ng/dL when I went on in January) so I am clearly shut down. Only sides I am getting from tren is a tad more aggression when I channel in the weight room only, some night sweats, a little acne on my traps, and rapid gains on my squats and deadlifts while recomping my body.

I have run 75md EOD in the past, but now run 100mg EOD, and that is perfect for me. I run it 6 weeks in the middle of a 10 weeker, surrounded by a lot of test before and after. Have been curious if running 50mg ED would give better results, since it's still using the same amount. Hmm....

I just started another cycle. This one is at 50mg ed. I got some of the last of the carts and paid dearly for them.

yea, I ran 360 ew. 120x3 Let me tell you 2nd week Woooooooozers!!! I heard you can make gains off as low as 200 ew couldn't vouch for that tho I ran more. An with Ace like Arabian is saying idk it's such a short ester. Maybe with E you could do a lower dose as it would take time to build up but I'd never run E for my first cycle.

I pin every day on my cycles. I just pinned 100mg cause I was on my last syringe and waiting to get more in the mail.
It was at least twice as bad. With 50mg I get a sore spot. With 100mg I had issues walking. It was in my outer thigh.

Im an HRT guy and never did a "hard core" cycle nor blast....Im finishing up a blast with 400mg Primo+400mg Mast a week and 50mg day Var. I did not bump up my Test dose just kept it HRT. Slow and steady gains and TONS of recovery, I mean I hit this summer hard with lifts and MMA and felt amazing. Only times I had to slow down was not from recovery issues but from nagging old injuries or areas I have on and off pain so Id have to back off, not that I wasnt recovering.....in the middle of the blast someone gave me some Tren just to try (or try to get me hooked! hah), and I did M/W/F 75mg so 225mg per week. My gosh by weeks 2-3 my reps on stuff felt like they were doubling, say if I normally did DB bench with 120 for 8 reps all the sudden I could crank out 12 no problem. Now I think it was the Tren, but folks on here say that Primo is a slow cooker and takes a while to kick in...so maybe I played with the Tren about the same time the other stuff was finally kicking in. But now that Im about 3 weeks off Tren, I feel a noticable (not gigantic) drop in strength.

So for me 225mg a week in addition to some other stuff was enough to feel like I put blower on my engine. MMA got hard as hell though sometimes, and I was literally changing shirts 3 times a lift I was so drenched like I jumped in a pool. My sleep was also awful, I mean tossing and turning and waking up a bunch of times in middle of the night. I also felt dog, I mean dog ass tired most of the day, until I warmed up and got my lift going and then it felt like energy kicked in...the rest of the day I was pooped and would have to motivate myself to get to MMA, again Id get in the swing of it and be fired up, then when it ended Id be tired as snot again...but I did increase my GH dose and someone on here said it could be that, and I think Ive read Var makes people tired too?

But its tempting now to want to do a Tren blast a little longer in the New Year but probably at the same dose since I felt it pretty darn good and dont feel the need for more. Im not sure if its the Tren but it also curbed my appetite which I dont mind at all since Im not trying to gain weight. I stayed the same weight, got much stronger, and veins popping ou in places much more visible than normal :) I wish I wouldve got dunk tanked to see the BF change!

Im an HRT guy and never did a "hard core" cycle nor blast....Im finishing up a blast with 400mg Primo+400mg Mast a week and 50mg day Var. I did not bump up my Test dose just kept it HRT. Slow and steady gains and TONS of recovery, I mean I hit this summer hard with lifts and MMA and felt amazing. Only times I had to slow down was not from recovery issues but from nagging old injuries or areas I have on and off pain so Id have to back off, not that I wasnt recovering.....in the middle of the blast someone gave me some Tren just to try (or try to get me hooked! hah), and I did M/W/F 75mg so 225mg per week. My gosh by weeks 2-3 my reps on stuff felt like they were doubling, say if I normally did DB bench with 120 for 8 reps all the sudden I could crank out 12 no problem. Now I think it was the Tren, but folks on here say that Primo is a slow cooker and takes a while to kick in...so maybe I played with the Tren about the same time the other stuff was finally kicking in. But now that Im about 3 weeks off Tren, I feel a noticable (not gigantic) drop in strength.

So for me 225mg a week in addition to some other stuff was enough to feel like I put blower on my engine. MMA got hard as hell though sometimes, and I was literally changing shirts 3 times a lift I was so drenched like I jumped in a pool. My sleep was also awful, I mean tossing and turning and waking up a bunch of times in middle of the night. I also felt dog, I mean dog ass tired most of the day, until I warmed up and got my lift going and then it felt like energy kicked in...the rest of the day I was pooped and would have to motivate myself to get to MMA, again Id get in the swing of it and be fired up, then when it ended Id be tired as snot again...but I did increase my GH dose and someone on here said it could be that, and I think Ive read Var makes people tired too?

But its tempting now to want to do a Tren blast a little longer in the New Year but probably at the same dose since I felt it pretty darn good and dont feel the need for more. Im not sure if its the Tren but it also curbed my appetite which I dont mind at all since Im not trying to gain weight. I stayed the same weight, got much stronger, and veins popping ou in places much more visible than normal :) I wish I wouldve got dunk tanked to see the BF change!

Bro that was the tren. Im a connisier of tren myself and those are all tren effects, and why I love it so much. Primo and mast are nice aas but nothing compared to tren. You save a lot of money by leaving out primo and using tiny doses of mast with tren. But if you got the primo stockpiled then by all means use it.

use code TEAM1001 for discount on rstransaderm and phytoserms at ruthlessupplements.com or ntbm.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom