Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Let me tell you about my favorite day in Greece....enjoy fockers

L

lartinos

So I'll get a couple pictures up after i post this, that goes with the story of my day. My avi is a random girl at a bar licking my stomach BTW.
Most people find the beginning of my day kinda of like blah good for you playa, and are appalled by the end story lol.

So the day begins with me waking up from a long night of partying the night before and I make my way to the beach. There is a club right across from the beach very close to the point you can here the music pumping while you in the water. Around 4-5 they crank up the volume and me and my buddy were in the water hanging out throwing a frisbee back and forth and decided to go into the club. The daytime club opens at noon when most everybody on the island is still asleep from the night before. Even this early the club is pretty packed out and everybody is on the dancefloor. I dance for awhile until I meet this australian chick, I end up meeting her two friends as well and along with my buddy we decide to go into town to hit up this Thai restaurant. So dinner goes great and all and not much to talk about other than the fact there was a table of 6-7 Irish girls ( 2 were smoking hot)
that started waving at me while I was eating. Like a dumbass I asked where they were from and they saiod dublin...... we were hanging out with you 2 days ago. Pretty embarassing, but I still looked like a serious player in front of the aussie chicks I was with. So we're walking through town after that and one of the chicks tells me they rented a big apartment so I said we should pre-game at their house before we go out to the bars.
So we swing by their place at midnight and start playing some drinking games.
My buddy and I end up getting both of our pinky fingers painted pink, lol.
My friend also got asked a truth question...... whether he had a GF or not and he admitted he did. (He never told his GF he was going to Greece with me lol) The only other dare I got that was worth mentioning was that one of the girls asked me to hump the wall and moan for 30 seconds. I agreed to do it for 10, they were pretty impressed :p
So after that we decided to go to the bars and we hit up a bunch of them. My favorite bar they did the whole thing where they light the bottles on fire and juggle with them. They also had piping set up all over the ceilings so when the grils danced on the tables they had something to grab onto.
By this point I was pretty drunk and for some reason I don't remember why but they wanted to stop by the apartment. The others left and I stayed with one of these aussie chicks and banged her. I'll post a pic of her because I know I'll hear shit if I don't. She's australian so why the fuck do I care about posting her pic lol, she lives just a little bit far away.
So after bullshitting in the apartment for awhile it was getting pretty late and the sun was out so we decided to get gyros before we walked back to the hotel we were staying at. (The gyro places stay open pretty much 24hrs)
Okay this is where it gets a little weird....
To walk home we had to walk down this mountain and the sun was beating down on us we walked down it. To the right of us was the vast and blue as ever mediterranean. So as you walk down you run into people of all different countries and we would usually talk and bullshit with whomever we would run into real quick. So this morning as we walked home we saw these three british dudes one of which we had already met earlier in the week. We started to BS with these guys and one of them said he had quite a story about what had happened to him that night. He told us we would need to sit down for this story and he pointed to a rock aside the road that gave a perfect view of the sea. He stood before us and started telling about his experience. He started out by asking us if we had ever had a girl say to you that she had a rape fantasy. We of course responded no we haven't.
This british guy who was telling this story had a pretty crazy look in his eye as he started to tell us how this girl told him that she had a boyfriend back home and that she couldn't have sex with him, but that there were things that her boyfriend wouldn't do that she really liked. She wanted him to beat the shit out her! At first he said in his extremely thick british accent that there was no way that he could do something like that. He said the next thing he knows he goes into the bathroom with her. When he got into the bathroom he grabbed her by the throat and slammed the back of her head against the wall. He then elbowed her in the face, as she layed her head down he started throwing lefts "thrashing her all about" as he stated.
They left the bathroom and the girl was overjoyed to his almost amazement .
He felt gulity for doing it but she really enjoyed it and put him at ease that if she wanted him to stop NEXT TIME that she would grab for his ear. So they left that spot and he took her to a room in the hotel and began just beating the living shit out of this girl. Once again he felt gulity........
The girl looked up at him and said, "I didn't touch your ear", he finished beating on her, and by this time she had a black eye and her lip was totally busted up he said. He tried to have sex with her but she refused to allow him to do so. It was probably 7am by this point and she said what she wanted him to do was take her in the middle of the beach where all could see and
in his words "wank" all over her face. This is where he said it crossed the line
and that he wouldn't do it. He prefaced this whole story of course swearing us to secrecy that we not tell anyone because it is a small island and that word gets around quick. We assured him that our boat was leaving late rthat day so he had nothing to worry about.
I'm supposed to swing by and say hi to my stripper friend right now (the one who just got out of rehab... still clean) and then my other buddies B-day party so I'll try to get pics of the girl I boned and some pics of the beaches and stuff asap.

to long to read..what happened?

That is one disturbed bitch no one should act out that fantasize. Not only because its sick ,but the risk of something going catastrophically wrong. you don't know if she's fuck up in the head possible tiring to set you up to catch a case. I hear a bitch request something like that I'm calling Dem boy's in white coats for ass.

To those who wanna read my little book have fun lol.
I sure did when In was there....
That chick dancing is Sara, I have a picture of myself and the chick named Tanya I boned. Not sure these pics are uploading.... shit we'll see

Seriously, bro. Haven't you noticed the ADD that goes on here? Two sentances max. Watch and learn.

My favourite day in Greece.

I fucked Lartinos's sister, mother and father. They're sluts.

See how easy that was?

Top Bottom