Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heavy body fat and steroid use

RakaNei

so I'm looking to run anabolic steroids but the thing is when I got my test done at home on my body fat stepping on the scale it showed up that I was 20% body fat. not sure if that's accurate or not
basically I am 180 lb and I've lost about 50 lb over the past year. I'm 26 years old and I am 6 ft tall
my question is for a first cycle I've been training for the past year and a half. do you think this is long enough to start?
the first steroid I'm interested in using is equipoise, I heard this one is really good for those who do a lot of cardio like me

Those scales are not very accurate. Can you post a pic?
You really should be training for a little longer than 1.5 years before you start using gear. You are prob not even close to you genetic potential.
That being said, you can't run just EQ, you need to have a test base with it. For a first cycle you would run test only.
Take another year or two and learn hoe to train and eat and the revisit.

so I'm looking to run anabolic steroids but the thing is when I got my test done at home on my body fat stepping on the scale it showed up that I was 20% body fat. not sure if that's accurate or not
basically I am 180 lb and I've lost about 50 lb over the past year. I'm 26 years old and I am 6 ft tall
my question is for a first cycle I've been training for the past year and a half. do you think this is long enough to start?
the first steroid I'm interested in using is equipoise, I heard this one is really good for those who do a lot of cardio like me
First cycle and you're 20% bodyfat isn't that bad. Use testosterone 300mgs and some anavar

Top Bottom