Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Last weeks of my cycle

spursmad

Hi guys I have 12 days left of my deca cycle and I've really enjoyed it no sides good gains ect the only issue is the last few days you know when you get that hart beat in your head thump thump no head aches but a little extra pressure I can't donate any blood I'm going to check blood pressure today if it is blood pressure is normal otc aspirin any good for thinning blood thanks

If the blood pressure is too high, which seems to be the case, you need to use a medication for blood pressure. Sometimes the thining of blood can make things worse. What ancillaries did you use on cycle?

The best thing you can do to thin blood is give blood.

Blood thinners like aspirin also work but you don't want to use them long term as they are very liver toxic.

Take a baby aspirin each day until you are able to donate blood.

If the blood pressure is too high, which seems to be the case, you need to use a medication for blood pressure. Sometimes the thining of blood can make things worse. What ancillaries did you use on cycle?
Caber and aromasin caber half eod the same with aromasin

When I'm finished with this cycle and take the usual break will the red blood cells go back to normal or will I still need to donate blood

Things will get back to normal. It is always a good idea to donate blood anyways though. It is very healthy especially for men because it is great prostate health.

Top Bottom