Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

John Edward

PoyeBoy said:
I 100% agree with you, I did go to church from the time I was 2 till the time I was 16, I was in communion and all that jazz so I know some shit about it, I do agree that the bible has some good stuff in it, I wasnt bashing at all, I was saying that is it made up, or based off true occurences and then exagerated, cmon can you really tell me that the Noahs ark story makes sence? or that someone was around in the garden of eden writting about adam and eve? they are made up stories my friend.

i guess we can get an answer once and for all about noah's ark once the turkish government stops banning explorers from search mount ararat and mount cudi.

I was just scoping out a Gideons this past weekend at my hotel.I was tripping at some of the near immortality of the original men:
Adam lived for 930 years.
Noah lived for 950 years.

p0ink said:

i guess we can get an answer once and for all about noah's ark once the turkish government stops banning explorers from search mount ararat and mount cudi.

thing is though, the ark amy be real, the ark of the covenant may be real

but does the Noah story really make sense?

and huck, thats partly when I decided to turn agnostic, I was 14 and asked my religion teacher about those people living for hundreds of years and father abraham having like 280 sons, she said people lived so long because there were no diseases and what not. BS, shits made up, bottom line

whatever, do you hear of any stories like those that happened in the bible in todays day and age? not really, and why is that?

Top Bottom