Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

John Edward

p0ink said:

at what magic point in the 9 months of pregnancy does it become a life?

The moment the little fetus can live on its own. That is the definition of life. Until that moment (sometime in the 3rd trimester) it is only a parasite or tumor.

PoyeBoy said:
even sexual thoughts are a sin, everything is a sin, the church is money hungry, the bible is just a story based on 3% truth
Do you think a rightous god would want us to kill for him?
I dont even want to start
FYI, I am agnostic

True. If the bible is taken litterly we are all going to hell.

Unics might be able to go to heaven, but that is diffrent.

2Thick said:

The moment the little fetus can live on its own. That is the definition of life. Until that moment (sometime in the 3rd trimester) it is only a parasite or tumor.

yeah actually I do believe tubedick is right, technically in order for something to be living it has to self sustaining

what about a sperm and an egg, are they alive?

or skin cells, technically they are more alive thana baby? they are self sustaining, they dont get married, so are they going to hell for premarital Mitosis or Meiosis?

PoyeBoy said:
even sexual thoughts are a sin, everything is a sin, the church is money hungry, the bible is just a story based on 3% truth

Do you think a rightous god would want us to kill for him?

organized religion has gotten a bad rap lately, there is no denying that. look at all of the catholic priests, the reverend al sharptons, the tammy faye bakers, televangelist creeps on tv; they all used religion as a tool to get something out of others, be it personal/political power, money, etc.

they pretty much took something sacred and holy and tried to solely make something off of it. that's how things got fucked up.

if you were to read the words of people like jesus christ for yourself (not go on hear-say) and actually try to anazlyze, understand, and reflect on them, would there be much you disagree with? could you find a lot of negativity buried in there? highly unlikely.

religion should be a very personal thing; not this fake, pompous, hypocritical bullshit you see on your tv's and witness from people who say they 'believe.'

the only time religion gets fucked up is when man gets involved.

PoyeBoy said:

yeah actually I do believe tubedick is right, technically in order for something to be living it has to self sustaining

what about a sperm and an egg, are they alive?

or skin cells, technically they are more alive thana baby? they are self sustaining, they dont get married, so are they going to hell for premarital Mitosis or Meiosis?

Sperm, eggs, cells might be alive in the human body, but they die on their own.

Now, if you are talking about replicating cells in a petrie dish, then we can add that in order for something to be a life (in the animal sense) then it has to have some sort of brain to guide growth and such. And as you know, petrie dish cells do not think. They multiply.

velvett said:
Bodytemple,

Please accept my apology for using the word abortion in a sentence on your thread.

I'll abort you!! <<in my best Homer Simpson voice>>

p0ink said:

organized religion has gotten a bad rap lately, there is no denying that. look at all of the catholic priests, the reverend al sharptons, the tammy faye bakers, televangelist creeps on tv; they all used religion as a tool to get something out of others, be it personal/political power, money, etc.

they pretty much took something sacred and holy and tried to solely make something off of it. that's how things got fucked up.

if you were to read the words of people like jesus christ for yourself (not go on hear-say) and actually try to anazlyze, understand, and reflect on them, would there be much you disagree with? could you find a lot of negativity buried in there? highly unlikely.

religion should be a very personal thing; not this fake, pompous, hypocritical bullshit you see on your tv's and witness from people who say they 'believe.'

the only time religion gets fucked up is when man gets involved.

I 100% agree with you, I did go to church from the time I was 2 till the time I was 16, I was in communion and all that jazz so I know some shit about it, I do agree that the bible has some good stuff in it, I wasnt bashing at all, I was saying that is it made up, or based off true occurences and then exagerated, cmon can you really tell me that the Noahs ark story makes sence? or that someone was around in the garden of eden writting about adam and eve? they are made up stories my friend.

2Thick said:

Sperm, eggs, cells might be alive in the human body, but they die on their own.

Now, if you are talking about replicating cells in a petrie dish, then we can add that in order for something to be a life (in the animal sense) then it has to have some sort of brain to guide growth and such. And as you know, petrie dish cells do not think. They multiply.

I was being sarcastic mang

Top Bottom