Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its June 1st and its that time again. Cycles thread post up,share thoughts,feedback,a

Re: Its June 1st and its that time again. Cycles thread post up,share thoughts,feedba

Peter_North said:
omna/tren ace/deca 750/300/300mgs. Did do a 4 weeks of dbol till 10 days ago. Having a hard time putting on weight but strength has become phenominal as well as my training partner. People at the gym are asking us about "supplements" and winking. Of course they get the "oh yeah true-mass and cell mass is what we use" wich is the truth to an extent......
Lots of people using the tren and deca now. Not many people can get away with it. I know I can.

Soon as my stuff arrives I wil be going test E 500mg 12 weeks. Dbol 25 mg kicker first 3 weeks. Proviron last 3 weeks at 50mg ED unless i go with halo. Maybe I'll end the last 4 with halo. I'm dying to try it.

My goal is to be 220 lean by the end of the cycle. I'm 215 right now, at 12% BF. I want to be around 220 and 8% with (hopefully) 18" arms. I know I am using typical bulking drugs, but I'm an ecto and don't have too many issues with estro and bloat plus I diet very clean. I'm gonna post before and afters when I'm done in Late august/september. Yeah! I can't wait.

Re: Its June 1st and its that time again. Cycles thread post up,share thoughts,feedba

dabuffguy said:
Soon as my stuff arrives I wil be going test E 500mg 12 weeks. Dbol 25 mg kicker first 3 weeks. Proviron last 3 weeks at 50mg ED unless i go with halo. Maybe I'll end the last 4 with halo. I'm dying to try it.

My goal is to be 220 lean by the end of the cycle. I'm 215 right now, at 12% BF. I want to be around 220 and 8% with (hopefully) 18" arms. I know I am using typical bulking drugs, but I'm an ecto and don't have too many issues with estro and bloat plus I diet very clean. I'm gonna post before and afters when I'm done in Late august/september. Yeah! I can't wait.
fucking great bro. Please do post the picks.

needtogetaas said:
I am still rolling along on my 100mg prop eod. I will be doing this for a wile.
Ive done everything under the sun.But Ive never done prop!Guna get sum,just thinkin out loud.

needtogetaas said:
fucking great bro. Please do post the picks.

I will Big Power :Chef: . I'm super stoked. I'll finally start looking like a beast.

camco said:
Ive done everything under the sun.But Ive never done prop!Guna get sum,just thinkin out loud.
I have never used test suspension. I will some day.

Needto, did u check out my thread for my next cycle. It's hurting and needs some posts!
mmmm hot beef injections

sweed said:
Needto, did u check out my thread for my next cycle. It's hurting and needs some posts!
mmmm hot beef injections
on it :heart:

Top Bottom