Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Obama Smart?

FDR gets credit for launching the key programs that have put us on a pre-programmed path to bankruptcy.

That's quite a legacy.

The Cold War/ arms race got pretty tense and real.

a cold war is never as real as an actual hot war. lots of posturing and maneuvering by Raygun/Gorbechov, sure but it will never compare to the civil war or WWII.

FDR gets credit for launching the key programs that have put us on a pre-programmed path to bankruptcy.

That's quite a legacy.

all the economists i read, and these are market folks over at mises.org...say that the "pre programmed path to bankruptcy" was mainlined when we got taken off the gold standard. And you need to acknowledge that up until approx 2 years ago the republican party were still deficit spending reagan asshats. The concept of no new taxes while still accelerating your borrowing is the conservative monetary ideal. We've been setting china up to be our dollar whore for decades.

all the economists i read, and these are market folks over at mises.org...say that the "pre programmed path to bankruptcy" was mainlined when we got taken off the gold standard. And you need to acknowledge that up until approx 2 years ago the republican party were still deficit spending reagan asshats. The concept of no new taxes while still accelerating your borrowing is the conservative monetary ideal. We've been setting china up to be our dollar whore for decades.

The repubs still aren't about cutting spending.....They are cutting their increase in spending...over the next ten years the feds were increasing spending by over 7% a year...the deficit ceiling deal just cut back on the increase in spending.

This whole "Tea Party Movement" is a Trojan Horse for the social conservatives to impose their faith based view of society....60% of Tea Party members self identify as social conservatives.

I wish the Tea Party would steer clear of social issues.

The best answer may be to punt these issues to the states and let them fight it out on a more local level. I'm sure the extremes would both have goofy laws, but some of these issues will never be solved otherwise.

He is intelligent, very well-educated, and speaks fluently and very effectively... He is distinguished-looking, and carries himself in a very respectable, professional manner, and he can win over a crowd very easily........................................................................................................................................just like Adolf Hitler.

Charles

He is incredibly persuasive and articulate to be so completely dead wrong in his policies.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy,"

"I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Top Bottom