Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is It True? Most PRIMO is Fake?

not true bro----bayer int. makes it know as well...extremly expensive right now,i guess cause its new and not counterfitted yet!

yes, correct, i recently found out bayer was producing it. UG....definitely not. It will prolly be some active anabolic compound, but prolly not methenolone.

Man This "All primo is fakes" shit Is getting old. Its been years since I got any fake primo and I know all kinds of fucking brands of primo. Primo is back and it flows like a river out there in juice land. Shit I haven't gotten fake anything in years.

Man This "All primo is fakes" shit Is getting old. Its been years since I got any fake primo and I know all kinds of fucking brands of primo. Primo is back and it flows like a river out there in juice land. Shit I haven't gotten fake anything in years.

to be honest i feel the same way bro. i don't think i ever tried bunk primo at all. i don't even think i had EQ instead of primo. the only possibility was one brand maybe being a tad underdosed

This is good news.. I guess if you had a good source, they won't screw you over...

good news, but far from the gospel! Good news is that i can spot fake scherings, and the connect i have is real deal. I know the Bayers are authentic, cant get them...but i am listening! Still can't be sold on the UG versions.

Primo now made by BAYER and it is a good but expensive product I have had the good fortune to use it and believe me its not that painful when injected.
Years ago Primobolan Acetate inj and Masteron were "THE" favourite contest drug

Top Bottom