Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it ok if I substitute Testoviron for Propianate in a ripping up cycle?

Shoot Me Up

Hay guys, I really was dying to do propianate at 100mgs a day but i DONT WANT TO SPEND MORE THEN $250 FOR 7000MGS. I had a great deal for Brovel prop, but now I am not interested in it due to all the bad mouthing of the product about having enanthate in it. Also, I have access to ferma's i think its called, of 50mgs an amp, but that means i would spending WAY TO MUCH, as i would need 140 amps to do 100mgs for 10 weeks.
So to inform you, i plan on ripping up with winny, EQ, and wanted prop but cant find somethin affordable, sooo, I was going to ask if testoviron I could use for a replacement? I dont want to hold to much water and my diet is going to be EXTREMELY STRICT!!! If i take nolvadex would that draw out all the water and give me a prop affect? whats the least amount i should take if i am rippin up? dont care to get huge, just RIPPED!!!! thanks

You could use it. I do not know how bad you may bloat from test products. Some people do not bloat until they get to much higher doses than others do. I guess you could try 500mg/week of it. If you are planning on running Nolvadex with it then run a low dosage of it. Maybe 10mg/eod and see how that works at first.

A lot of bros say that arimidex with enanthate/prop gives similar effects of prop. If you are running 1 gram of test you might want to use nolvadex and arimidex...but as I can see you are trying t save money. So you have to find the best option for what you can afford.

im subbing enanthate in my cut cycle as well, where i was going to do the prop. subbing enanthate for the prop is fine as long as u have supps to keep the bloat down. the only diff w/ enanthate and prop is the half life is shorter and prop is said to give much less water retention than enanthate. as long as u have arimidex/liquidex, enanthate is a great choice.

~~aaron

hmmm, well with arimidex and testoviron, it would probably end up being the same as propianate itself....with prop, would i need to take arimidex?

Shoot Me Up said:
hmmm, well with arimidex and testoviron, it would probably end up being the same as propianate itself....with prop, would i need to take arimidex?

Oh hell yes, I wouldn't even consider going ahead with the cycle without it...

YUM

Shoot Me Up said:
so only 500mgs huh? I have used 1000mgs in the past...

Yes, but for a cutting cycle I'd say anywhere from 500-800mg will do fine, u just wanna keep everything in working order and u can always up your other aas in the cycle.

Maxx >>>>>

Top Bottom