Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Don't Have It

It all comes down to being the person you set out to be, and what makes you happy. It sounds like you are happy with what you've done Nelson, so kudos to you.

I'm pretty happy with my current state (187 lbs @ 6% 5'9"), but far from where I want to be. I have no desire to be a huge freak, but another 15 lbs of muscle would take me to where I think I'd be very happy. 200 lbs and shredded at my height is impressive enough for me

Man I wish I looked like you right now! For my next cycle I want to get down to 200 lbs lean. I'm only 5,11 and. I don't have the desire to be a mass monster. Lean looks better so if you have any suggestions for me please let me know. I will try some GW 50 to help me lose some bodyfat on my next cycle. I can do it because at one time I weighed a sloppy 249.5 lb and got down to 207 lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suggestions? You mean besides buying my books and using my supplements? Lol. Actually,I think the key is consistency. Its easier to stay in shape than to get into shape.

My philosophy of training is to do a varoety of styles but concentrate on what works best for you.

Short, low dosage cycles with lots of time off in between cycles produces the most solid gains over time.

Keep diet simple and avoid extremes or cutting any macronutrient too much.

The key to fat loss is calories, no ifs ands buts or wait a minutes. If you want to get cut you have to eat less. Period.

I don't like stims or GH.

I never used tren or any vet steroid.

Never used slin.

Never used GW 50.

Thank for the advice. I love primo just like you but it's getting hard to find legit primo. Keep inspiring us with your bad ass!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom