Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*Is it absolutely nessesary to split up *'s Winstrol tabs?...shits are small......**

Just use a razor blade,pill splitter, or exacto knife and cut them im half. All flames aside if you are too lazy to do this then I'd hate to see you making fina.

They split with a steak knife or exacto is also good,I don't experience high bp either but last time (1st time) on his winny I got 3 or 4 nose bleeds over 8 weeks. But also got some pretty good results along with some ultragan.

Please chew your vitamins for best results.

It's easy to bite them in half, but you might be happier with your results if you try 100 mg.

I don't get nosebleeds but when my BP is up my ears turn red, and one of them got dried out and cracked open. Is that messed up or what?

so you guys are saying that his winny cause high blood pressure...do me a favor, don't tell me any more bad shit...just tell me what i want to hear....fuck:D ...just tell me the results will be great and no problems whatsover;)

str8cubano said:
so you guys are saying that his winny cause high blood pressure...do me a favor, don't tell me any more bad shit...just tell me what i want to hear....fuck:D ...just tell me the results will be great and no problems whatsover;)

Dude, all winny causes high blood pressure. It lowers your HDL levels (good cholesterol) to practically zero. Everyone thinks winny is such a safe drug, but when you look at this evidence, you gotta question that assumption...

I'm sure this is what you wanted to hear :D

exactly what i wanted to hear..lol, anyways i cycled on mexican winny before and was fine...nuts ached towards end of the cycle but i was fine..

Top Bottom