Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insurance subsidising my A.S

Yeah,

Insurance can pay for your AS, just send them the Western Union # of your supplier and tell them how hyooge you wanna get and they will patch the money through for your gear.

NFG

NFG123,

Bro get a clue not all insurance policies will cover it. Some doc's will give you scripts while others won't. I found one that will and have had no problems with my insurance, then again I have a fucking kick ass insurance plan.

Willyumyum said:
If you can get a prescription for whatever AS you are prescribed, I'm sure there are insurance policies that will cover it....

YUM

Some do and some don't.

I think most doctors would know what you're up to when you go into there office saying you have no sex drive you're tired & he goes ot check you out & your huge & ripped. I would love to have the nerve to try it though, I think about it every time cycle time rolls around.

Bigredbaron said:
NFG123,

Bro get a clue not all insurance policies will cover it. Some doc's will give you scripts while others won't. I found one that will and have had no problems with my insurance, then again I have a fucking kick ass insurance plan.

BigRed, I can see why/how insurance would pay for the test-thats obvious but under what diagnosis are the Oxandrin Rx'd to you under? Usually they are for HIV/AIDS patients/muscle wasting.ect.
Your info would be helpful. Im curious as to how it all works.If your uncomfortable discussing it PM or email me about it. Thanks-

Top Bottom