Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm Back Test Freaks- Get ready for the NANDROLONE REVOLUTION!

750mg of polysteron in the ass 5 minutes ago. I feel pumped Already!!!!!!!

I did deca last cycle with ara and eq. I only did 200mg, so I really could tell what was going on. My buddy did deca at 200mg for 3 weeks. He had to stop because he could fuck his girl and was breaking out like a mad man.

Test Rules!!!!!!

I just have to add my 2cents I think they are both great if you stack a shit load of deca with a shit load of test adn TREN and some winny all is good in IRONLAND

Decaman...

You have helped a lot of bros out when you pull your head out of your deca crusading ass long enough to type about something that matters so I'm not going to say anything rude here. The fact remains that in the U.S. (I'm not sure where deca-land is) test will remain the undisputed champion of juice. In order to get the kinds of gains from deca that you do from test, you would have to take ungodly amounts of it. I would think in the neighborhood of a gram a week. Since most of us don't have access to RU-blah blah blah we aren't willing to risk investing in training bras for our next cycles. Test is the king. Long live test.

HaHaHaHa...who wants to have a new signature club??? "Take test like the best...or deca like the rest".

Hi Bro good to see you around again. I have to agree test is best. Test with deca is better. Test with deca and d-bol is in the mo fo town houzzzzzzzzzze. All the haters things work differently on different people all of our bodies are different and everyone is at a different level in their training which never seems to be mentioned. Peace.

i haven't tried either one of them yet but next week i am going to start my test only cycle. cyp200mg for 10weeks at 400mg.

Shit I just got back from a funeral, you would think I was the one that was dead here. Wow I am far behind now. Ulter again thanks for your contribution, no thread would be complete without a silly and inaccurate statement from you, the number is considerably higher than 2 :p . Conan- cool bro, at least you have the experience to make that statement, if thats your opinion and your results were that much better AT LEAST YOU TRIED IT, more than can be said for most others here. Bro above- my head is never in my ass I have my opinion you have yours, i see my results you see yours, thats what it is all about isnt it- results. Ungodly amounts of deca certainly would not be needed when comparing net results.Seems to me most of what i read here is limp dick this and limp dick that, I FORGOT IT WAS ABOUT HARD ONS - NOT GAINS, and on that note deca dick does not occur in even 1/4 of you i bet. I dont have a damn problem at any dosage. Pimpin bro - good reading for sure- BUT WHERE ARE THE STUDIES ON DECA TO COMPARE IT TO? Can't leave that out bro. I use testoserone, don't get me wrong it has it's place, I feel better results will be obtained with deca as a base in the neighborhood of 600- 1000mg , depending on the future availability of ru-486 , I am hoping to use a gram and post my results. Hopefully someday it is as available as nolva or arimidex, we will then really have something to talk about here with the playing field being that much more level. The cost issue of deca is somewhat of a non issue when you look at what is available. NOW take into a consideration the cost of a test cycle for those of you who are prone to gyno and mpb(proscar is not cheap) , throw in some form of treatment for acne-whether it be 20 tubes of clearisil or worse accutane and your tstosterone cycle has become at least as expensive as my deca cycle, more than likely much more expensive. Let me address a few more things - DECA does not make you impotent- c'mon bro it's statements like that that give the newer guys an immediate fear of deca and no doubt has created some of you who are so biased that you now make statements like that. I never said I had to remain on deca for a long period of time to make good gains, i said i made continuous gains almost up to 12 weeks. How many of you gained alot of weight up to week 5 or 6 on your test cycle and virtually nothing after that- that was the point i was making there. Damn I am tired gnite bros- been fun!

I never understood why so many of you criticize deca. Deca DOES have less side-effects than test, generally speaking, and in my experience both are comparable in mass gain. How come no one says anything bad about d-bol? It has the harshest sides, lots of water retention, and mostly temporary gains. Just the fact that everybody compares test and deca implies that these two are the best or more popular. To each his/her own. Use what works for you.

bro u forgot the most important isuue here wich is money compared to gains !
test is always cheaper and easier to get ,
deca is much more facked and way overpriced "yellow organons"

Sergio ". Deca DOES have less side-effects than test"

but the most scary one (gyno) is not for laughs.

There is not much said about hairloss with Test or prostate problems. I think this should be considered.

Anyway, although i will never use Deca again, i must say it has its benefits: this morning my old Dobermann Pincher (female of 13 years and 3 months) did get here third Deca Durabolin (Organon rediject, nothing is too good for my dog, human grade, hehehe), shot for her joints. This way i could skip the pills which did not work that good, and you always have to up the dose.
So every 4 weeks one shot, and believe me she is much better.

I guess no ones expected an answer like this?

Top Bottom