Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm afraid of 1 thing & 1 thing only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why 7 weeks and not 12 weeks on test only, test doesn't kick in till like the 3rd week.
dude your not ready for AAS, you dont even have a pct?
This is how things are going to play out.
1) you get on gear
2) you feel stronger
3) you get bigger
4) estrogen might buildup since you have no Ai, so you'll probably get acne since your acne prone plus other sides like erectile dysfunction.
5) you finish up
6) no pct so now your test levels are dropping while estrogen levels stay the same which is beyond normal levels. (Example twin towers one building is test the other is estrogen, the first tower that drops is test while estrogen the other tower is still up)
Sorry for using this example
7) now if you didn't already have erectle dysfunction, you'll most likely have it now.
8) you'll feel depressed fuck up your diet lose your gains.
9) then get hooked onto AAS even after all that.

Just do some more research kid

Didint I mention that I like to go on low dosage with short periods? I think I did.

I mentioned PCT, and I think Im able to manage Estrogen with Nolvadex and Arimdex, during and after cycle.

Erectle dysfunction or small balls?
Im gonna get back my natural testosterone level with Clomid!

I just didnt want to go into PCT details.

I'm not gonna lose a big part of my gains after cycle cuz Im already expecting 11-17 lbs from it! It's not like Im gaining 60 lbs and drop 40 lbs of it to feel depressed! Im not expecting a huge results!

Also Im gonna keep my diet and supplementation up after cycle!

The most important thing to know is that I'm not gonna go on cycle while there's still something that might happen and I dont how to deal with it! Im not going to cycle without being fully prepared, educated, and knowing what Im doing!

That's why I'm asking here, cuz Im not sure about acne!

You really shouldn't do this. At 19 your body is making plenty of testosterone or you have other problems. Focus on diet and training and you'll be prepared for when you are at the correct stage to be running cycles. As for acne since you're going to do this anyways, i would stay well hydrated and eat a good clean diet. It really cleaned mine up in high school and i never had a breakout in college except for when i ate like crap for a week and drank for a week straight with no real exercise or water, probably was lacking in the shower department too, can't really remember.

Im totally with you man, at such age testosterone producing is at its highest! with good nutrition, training, rest and dedication a teen could make great physique! but of course its gonna take time, a long long time, and that's what our teens dont have today LOL! And me myself I would not recommend it!

Anyway, Im not one of them!

So here's the story:

I've been lifting seriously for a long time now! And I started seeing myself all about bodybuilding, thats why I decided to go on gear and start fighting on stages! and dont tell me that theres natural contests! and I dont even like the physiques that I saw there Im more like interested in being BIG bodybuilder but I'm not counting on gear! I think it's maybe makes about 10% of the whole processes of building that physique and 90% of it is hard work, dedication, education and experience!

And thanks alot man for your advice Im keeping it at mind!

Last edited:
Its impossible to say.Everyone is different and reacts different.

Ai's can help with acne,a rise in estrogen causes bad acne in many.

Test can cause acne, not sure where you heard that.

Ai is on my mind!

Hmm... Im thinking about telling my skin doctor that im going on test cycle and ask her supervision! What you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom