Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm afraid of 1 thing & 1 thing only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXXXL_Body

Hey guys! PLEASE READ ALL OF THE TOPIC THEN REPLAY!

So after a long time of thinking, I have decided to go on gear! (You heard this alot!)

I'm 19 now, and nothing you can say is gonna stop me from taking it, Period!

I'm starting with testosterone only cycle, starting from 200mg and ending to 350/mg, for 7 weeks. Cuz I like low dose and I like to see how my body is gonna respond to it. (Any suggestions are welcomed)

What I mean by "long time of thinking" is thinking about what it takes, androgenic side effects, pct, strict diet, etc.

So Im not "Mr. I don't wanna know anything but I want you to help me" I did research & research. Im not that kind of person who just wants it to happen without knowing how it happens, all right?

So if you don't have the answer to my question please don't tell me that I have to research or find it my self... Cuz if I could find it I wouldn't ask!

Now what am I afraid of? What is that one thing and one thing only?

It's ACNE !!

I had acne when I was younger, and nowdays I get one or tow pimples on my face from time to time.

My doctor told me that there's different levels of acne which are genetical of course, she named three levels, and I had the middle one, which is really middle case, not the horrible one.

Why am I so afraid? Should I stop bitching? It's not that, it's not what you think! I started to really be afraid of it once I saw that guy at my gym back, it was really horribly covered with red acne, once I saw it I though that guy's back was burned or something! He had some at his shoulders too, and one interesting fact that he never changes he's clothes or take them off in front of anyone! I saw him because of his bad luck!

Now I described my whole case to you, is there anyway to block acne? At least with that low dose that I'm gonna take?

I don't wanna see acne & acne scars after it clears out!

Why I'm asking if this possible is because I've saw lots of BBs and Athletes that probably take high doses and yet have no acne!

Lets face it, there is no way that all of them are blessed with no-acne gens! Right?

Thank you in advance, for reading.

Last edited:
While I know this may not be much help, I can share my experience with acne. I'm 27 years old, and have NEVER used any gear. (Though I am currently researching a doing a simple Ostarine cycle). However, since I was about 16, I have suffered from "bacne" (acne on the back). I have tried numerous topical medications, diet changes, etc., and nothing has alleviated it. The thing that seems to help, even more than any dermatologist recommended treatment, has been simply drinking enough water.

That was a bit long-winded. What I'm getting at here is that I believe genetics do play a large role in it. But really, there is no way to know until you try it.

Also, I know you said nobody can talk you out of it, and (admittedly) I know nothing about this kind of stuff yet, but I do think you're too young to be messing with your hormones.

Again, take it for what it's worth. I'm not an expert and gear or acne, so good luck with whatever you choose.

If all your afraid of is acne then you are not making an informed decision. Its 200mg not ml which only points again to you don't know what your doing.

anything or any substance that causes hormone shifts can cause acne.

While I know this may not be much help, I can share my experience with acne. I'm 27 years old, and have NEVER used any gear. (Though I am currently researching a doing a simple Ostarine cycle). However, since I was about 16, I have suffered from "bacne" (acne on the back). I have tried numerous topical medications, diet changes, etc., and nothing has alleviated it. The thing that seems to help, even more than any dermatologist recommended treatment, has been simply drinking enough water.

That was a bit long-winded. What I'm getting at here is that I believe genetics do play a large role in it. But really, there is no way to know until you try it.

Also, I know you said nobody can talk you out of it, and (admittedly) I know nothing about this kind of stuff yet, but I do think you're too young to be messing with your hormones.

Again, take it for what it's worth. I'm not an expert and gear or acne, so good luck with whatever you choose.

I never had that type of acne (bacne), I only had it on the face.

I saw alot of young users, and I'm also trying to do it as safely as possible.

Good luck for you with your cycle! And thanks for your replay man!

anything or any substance that causes hormone shifts can cause acne.

Thats right man, thats why teens suffer it.

But how bad could it be? As long as Im keeping a low dosage?

And what about Estrogen blockers? I thought Testosterone itself does not cause acne!

Why 7 weeks and not 12 weeks on test only, test doesn't kick in till like the 3rd week.
dude your not ready for AAS, you dont even have a pct?
This is how things are going to play out.
1) you get on gear
2) you feel stronger
3) you get bigger
4) estrogen might buildup since you have no Ai, so you'll probably get acne since your acne prone plus other sides like erectile dysfunction.
5) you finish up
6) no pct so now your test levels are dropping while estrogen levels stay the same which is beyond normal levels. (Example twin towers one building is test the other is estrogen, the first tower that drops is test while estrogen the other tower is still up)
Sorry for using this example
7) now if you didn't already have erectle dysfunction, you'll most likely have it now.
8) you'll feel depressed fuck up your diet lose your gains.
9) then get hooked onto AAS even after all that.

Just do some more research kid

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

You really shouldn't do this. At 19 your body is making plenty of testosterone or you have other problems. Focus on diet and training and you'll be prepared for when you are at the correct stage to be running cycles. As for acne since you're going to do this anyways, i would stay well hydrated and eat a good clean diet. It really cleaned mine up in high school and i never had a breakout in college except for when i ate like crap for a week and drank for a week straight with no real exercise or water, probably was lacking in the shower department too, can't really remember.

Thats right man, thats why teens suffer it.

But how bad could it be? As long as Im keeping a low dosage?

And what about Estrogen blockers? I thought Testosterone itself does not cause acne!

Its impossible to say.Everyone is different and reacts different.

Ai's can help with acne,a rise in estrogen causes bad acne in many.

Test can cause acne, not sure where you heard that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom