Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i m 19 and

wana b big

hi im 19 and i weigh 140 pounds. i have been lifting for a year.im cut but not big.i v defenitly seen gains since iv started though, but no 1 in my family is biggg. all the dudes are 5"6 to 5"10 and slim. i dont wanna be 5"6 and slim. i wanna be diesal like you guys. in your opinion am i ready to put jet fuel in my chevy so to speak?i might take sust.?

I think that you can put on great gains if you have only been lifting for a year,if your gains arent good at that point,dont start taking sust,change your diet or training style.Its like putting nitro on your car before actually see that the lubrication system works and cooling.It means train until you cant get further (and thats a long time) after that you can reconsider if you need roids.

You have to EAT to gain weight, you will be stuck at 140 if you dont eat past 140. Check the diet forum, up your protein, etc

This sounds like a fake post.

If not.. Stick around kid and learm...

Hit the Diet board NOT this one.

its like you buy a moskvitz (its a car) and remove the muffler and then say i need nitro,i wanna be as fast as you guys,go with the natural aspiration (no roids) until everything is tricked out to max,then put nitrous on when you really need it (if you need it).

re:im 19 and

im tellin ya im not fake,im just pretty skinny. the hardest part for me is eating so often.i go to school from 9 to1 m,w,f. then shoot to work directly.t,th i work 9 to 6.i work out m,w,f after work.o and most of the time i drink those ensures. hard to plan on eating 5 healthy meals daily.

take out the ensures and ad some quality weight gainer...

prolab nlarge or even some cheap stuff cause you seem to need a lot of that stuff.

Top Bottom