Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I got really moody and depressed on clomid

daveyjoseph

I was so moody, I would snap at anyome. I even had thoughts of suicicde (but i would never do it) I think nolvadex gave me similar feelings. Is there any other pct out there that is safer for mental health?

Not having those issues. But it feels like i have low grade fever and no appetite. But it could b the test and deca (which im switching out for eq starting tomorrow)

Clomid sucks rancid MOOSE BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the Sticky about "The Best PCT for 2010.

hcg is really hard to find in australia for me. will aromasin be enough for pct? and doesnt it have the depression side effects?

HCGenerate is an all natural legal recovery supp that works, i have used it personally.

just click this link for the details - HCGenerate -

aromasin is good for PCT, and as its not actually an estrogen itself (like cloimd) you should avoid the crappy mood

HCGenerate is great to prevent suppression but will not help with the estrogenic sides. At this point some Formazanol, POST CYCLE and UNLEASHED would do the trick.

I was so moody, I would snap at anyome. I even had thoughts of suicicde (but i would never do it) I think nolvadex gave me similar feelings. Is there any other pct out there that is safer for mental health?
What's your dose like? Sides like this are common when someone is taking the higher end dosing parameters. The sides can easily be mitigated by taking lower doses.

Top Bottom