Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I don’t respect primobolan at all

Bazerlo

I’ve been using Primo for the past 10 weeks I don’t see much changes at all I put on about five or six pounds. I’m doing 500 milligrams a week along with 200 milligrams of testosterone
for the money I spent on this cycle I should be getting more gains than this
any advice on what I should do on my next cycle instead I think I’m done with Primo have you had the same experience as on it tell me more

I’ve been using Primo for the past 10 weeks I don’t see much changes at all I put on about five or six pounds. I’m doing 500 milligrams a week along with 200 milligrams of testosterone
any advice on what I should do on my next cycle instead I think I’m done with Primo have you had the same experience as on it tell me more
I hope your kidding? You do realize that just taking drugs doesn't automatically mean gains right? You need to eat and train properly. 'What do those two look like for you? I've had nothing but great experiences with Primo.

LMFAO... you have zero business using steroids whatsoever.. you put on 5-6 pounds and you think you got nowhere? I swear, i have no idea where people like you come from but do yourself a huge favor and stay away from steroids or ped's because you are as clueless as they get

if you dont respect primo dont use it
just slam trenbolone and be done with it

maybe you are using low quality primo?

try using para pharma primo, its worth it!

Top Bottom