Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 injectables and 1 oral to try

weiale29

I am interested in recomping first, but also if i gain some lean muscle mass that would be cool too
I have a list of steroids below i wanted to use. Please help me put together something with low sides that will work
Trenbolone
Winstrol
Masteron
Anavar
Testosterone
It has to be 2 injectables and 1 oral. My last cycles have all been 1 and 1. Want to try something stronger
My stats are pretty modest I am 29 years old, 5'11, and I weigh around 207 lb with 11% body fat

Like Steve said, with you wanting "low side effects" i am at a loss how you could even have tren on here... i try to not make assumptions but its easy to see just by how you conveyed this message, that you are pretty new to this and have no idea what you are really doing.. .i would honestly do nothing right now until you learn far more about the compounds themselves and what you are even doing...

I am interested in recomping first, but also if i gain some lean muscle mass that would be cool too
I have a list of steroids below i wanted to use. Please help me put together something with low sides that will work
Trenbolone
Winstrol
Masteron
Anavar
Testosterone
It has to be 2 injectables and 1 oral. My last cycles have all been 1 and 1. Want to try something stronger
My stats are pretty modest I am 29 years old, 5'11, and I weigh around 207 lb with 11% body fat
If I had to pick from your list

Testosterone 250mgs
trenbolone 200mgs
anavar 50mgs
n2guard

Top Bottom