Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how much to increase my var dose on the next cycle?

MB Michelsson

Hi guys, I did a cycle of var at 20 mg a day, strength increased a I lost a few pounds, but hardness and cutting was poor, I will do anavar again in 4 weeks but how much should I increase my dose to see cutting effects and also see a bit of mass gains, thank you.

the reason your cutting was poor was because you cannot magically cut in 4 weeks by taking anavar

it doesn't work like that. it takes time to cut down. maybe set a 1 year goal where you will eat less, exercise more and then let's see where you are in a year.

Hi guys, I did a cycle of var at 20 mg a day, strength increased a I lost a few pounds, but hardness and cutting was poor, I will do anavar again in 4 weeks but how much should I increase my dose to see cutting effects and also see a bit of mass gains, thank you.

Try a diet. 20mg for a guy ain't sh*t

Anavar wont give you drastic cutting effects or mass gains. Your dosage alone is too low and you will be wasting your money and time under dosing. If you want to cut try an efficient diet and exercise.

I have no idea why people run these low dose anavar cycles for fat loss. It doesn't work like that. Anavar is a steroid which will increase muscle protein synthesis....NOT promote fat loss! Also, the low doses make it extremely ineffective at doing anything. Makes no sense.

I have no idea why people run these low dose anavar cycles for fat loss. It doesn't work like that. Anavar is a steroid which will increase muscle protein synthesis....NOT promote fat loss! Also, the low doses make it extremely ineffective at doing anything. Makes no sense.

All that and more. At best the increase in muscle mass will change the ratio of fat to muscle. But you'll still be holding the fat you had before. And next to nothing happens for a guy on 20mg

Top Bottom