Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I convince the gf to clean up her lifestyle?

It's relevant to the thread; People "clean up" their life when they decide to "clean up" their life. It doesn't come down from "on high."

Your data point is flawed as it is sampled from a pool of world champion athletes. So their "problems" are all relative to each other, not the average schmo off the streets. I would rather be the guy with the most problems on a championship football team than a regular schmo putting on a hardhat in the midwest or something.

Your data point is flawed as it is sampled from a pool of world champion athletes. So their "problems" are all relative to each other, not the average schmo off the streets. I would rather be the guy with the most problems on a championship football team than a regular schmo putting on a hardhat in the midwest or something.

My generalization wasn't based on sports stars, that were paid a relative pittance, but people in general. Being rich, talented and famous gives you a buffer but it doesn't protect you from your decisions and probably increases the negative outcomes; Long list of talented people that ruined their lives....Heath Ledger ,Lawrence Taylor, Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson.........

i've almost gone two years without the tweed it sucks i'll take this broad off your hands good bro

Top Bottom