Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

home gym equipment

sublime35

I'm thinking of buying this Extreme Performace Power Cage and bench. It looks pretty nice, went and checked it out the other day. For the cage and bench it's around 260$$. Not too bad to me considering the cage alone was 287. if you go to www.academysports.com you can check it out. Scroll down on the main page and go to fitness euipment then scroll down when that comes up and go to Home Gym Systems and weights. Scroll down and find the gold one by Extreme Performance, listed for 287$ on the page but its not that price at the store. Let me know what you think.

The hole spacing is very far apart, don't know what your willing to spend, midwest barbell has some decent deals, Elitefts.com has the top of the line!!!

I'd try to find out the poundages that cage can handle. It may look sturdy, but some can't even handle more than 300 pounds. You may do well to check out EBAY and the local paper to see if anyone's selling a quality cage for cheap.

People in England would KILL to have that kind of equipment available at such reasonable prices over here!

I paid 600 canadian for my shitty cage that buckles under >300. Even with this, I crapped my pants when I first saw, it... thought it was such a steal!

Thats for pointing that out about how much weight it can hold. I'll go in and talk to the guys there. I used to work there so they aren't gunna bullshit me. I would have for that damn thing to buckle on me. I'm gunna check out the paper this weekend again too.

Hmm....Judging by the other equipment they sell there, I would be leary of buying a rack from them. Do yourself a favor and check out new york barbells or buy something from Keys fitness.

I agree that some of the stuff they sell their is junk but they do sell high quality and rather expensive stuff too. This thing is pretty nice though, and sturdy. When I went to look at it again, I talked to the guys I know that work there and they said that the rack's they sell are all guarenteed to hold 1000lbs. I don't know about that but I'm still deciding on what I'm gunna do.

Top Bottom