Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hitting plateau before AAS?

manuel luxer

how many of you guys decided to run AAS after hitting plateau naturally? and how many decided just to run a cycle without reaching your natural
limit ? most friends told me to hit natural and then start a cycle, is that's how you are supposed to do it? thank you.

Natural limit is kind of bullshit, you can always gain the only issue is it gets really slow past a certain point.

Natural limit is kind of bullshit, you can always gain the only issue is it gets really slow past a certain point.

I don't think that's true else we'd see 400lb natties.

you should train for years before touching steroids.. until you learn how to diet and train naturally you will never get as much as you could with steroids

don't hop on gear and then try to figure shit out. you know that most people who use steroids look like they don't lift for a reason.

I decided to try AAS only after my progress stopped no matter what I did and changed. I don't really see the point in using AAS if you are already getting your results without additional help.

I have natural competitors in their 40s who are still making progress.

Yes, if you have trained for a long period of time, additional progress will be harder and harder to make but you can ALWAYS keep progressing. You just need to be smart with your diet and training program.

I would train naturally 4-5 years before doing your first cycle. That way you have a great natural base built before hand.

I waited until I was much older than most guys but even then probably wasn't doing everything the best way to progress. It comes down to research and learning your body.

I don't think that's true else we'd see 400lb natties.

You won't even see most people get to 300lbs with all the gear gh and slin, why would you think someone could achieve more natty?

Regardless progress can always be had natty or not, it's usually the people that give up and hop on gear or the people who rely on gear for any progress that don't believe this.

You won't even see most people get to 300lbs with all the gear gh and slin, why would you think someone could achieve more natty?

Regardless progress can always be had natty or not, it's usually the people that give up and hop on gear or the people who rely on gear for any progress that don't believe this.

That would depend on how we define progress. I come from the world of strength and strongman-ism rather than bodybuilding. As such I've been around guys who are way bigger, taller and heavier than most bodybuilders. We could debate the typical gym users averages. Thus we could talk about guys that tend towards a little less taller than average height (so under 5'10 or so) and yet heavier. In my world they tend towards 6'3 and higher (so 4-inches taller than average) and weigh 220-400lbs.

For me progress is less a 1/4-inch on my arms (although I'm not gonna complain) than it is another disc added to the bar. I've been training 38 years yet I don't squat a 1000lbs or have 24-inch arms. There are some limits and I say that as someone who, with records with my name on them, whose pushed the limits of what can be done.

How I progress now is to switch to movements that are, in effect, new to me. Equally, as I age, I could agree with you because my needs might change and progress might mean living longer lol.

Top Bottom