Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hit blood vessel - used same spot

sPHERE

Hi,

just a quick question.

I just hit a vein when I was injecting, so I pulled out, swapped needles, and injected right next to the spot (same glute) where I hit the vein. There was some blood when I pulled out.

I'm a bit curious as to if this is safe, as most people seem to suggest to move to the next site.

thanks

I have not ever experienced any issues when moving the pin to just next to where I hit a vein. I have, however, not noticed the struck vein and finished pinning. THAT usually left me running some fever for a while. I don't really see the requirement to pin a completely new site.

I have not ever experienced any issues when moving the pin to just next to where I hit a vein. I have, however, not noticed the struck vein and finished pinning. THAT usually left me running some fever for a while. I don't really see the requirement to pin a completely new site.

yeah i thought so too, just checking.

Got curious as to if there was some hidden, ultra dangerous shit I wasn't aware of ;)

I nicked a vein in my quads while pinning tren and about 5 sex later I thought I was having a heart attack. My lips went numb and my heart sped up. I just pulled out and repinned a little bit over and all was good.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Top Bottom