Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log hgh log journal diet training

Lions4

EF Logger
EF VIP
So I’m 5-11” about 260 lbs. I’m definitely a heavier guy obviously. I train 2-3 times per day but only do 15-40 minutes per session depending on how I feel. I eat low carbs. Mainly eggs, beef jerky, nuts, cheese and other low carb snack type foods. I do drink alcohol fairly regularly as I take clients out a lot to entertain for work stuff. My sleep does suck. I go to bed around 12am and always wake up between 3-4am. Like I mentioned I’m taking roughly 4 IUs per day and my fatigue has been bad lately (due to lack of sleep) and my body odor has changed. I’ve upped the dosage from 2 IU’s to 4 IU’s and have noticed a good change in body composition. More fat burning and muscle growth since upping the dosage. I’m not sure if the lack of energy and odor is because my body has changed more rapidly since upping the dosage or if it is a deeper issue. Thanks guys.

I should also mention that I haven’t taken a day off of lifting for about 4 weeks so that might be affecting things too. Thanks

For new readers @Lions4 had this thread up

So I’m 5-11” about 260 lbs. I’m definitely a heavier guy obviously. I train 2-3 times per day but only do 15-40 minutes per session depending on how I feel. I eat low carbs. Mainly eggs, beef jerky, nuts, cheese and other low carb snack type foods. I do drink alcohol fairly regularly as I take clients out a lot to entertain for work stuff. My sleep does suck. I go to bed around 12am and always wake up between 3-4am. Like I mentioned I’m taking roughly 4 IUs per day and my fatigue has been bad lately (due to lack of sleep) and my body odor has changed. I’ve upped the dosage from 2 IU’s to 4 IU’s and have noticed a good change in body composition. More fat burning and muscle growth since upping the dosage. I’m not sure if the lack of energy and odor is because my body has changed more rapidly since upping the dosage or if it is a deeper issue. Thanks guys.
@Lions4 good start, what we need to know now is actual diet and training from you, which is not what you posted.

diet, meals and when you eat them and what you actually eating each day
training, what sets reps and exercises and weights you do

also your supplements what do you take

If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

good example of detailed logs

this is your life story not a log bro
post up info on diet training and drinking

Top Bottom