Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heres some u.s. pharmacy prices

Yes but there is a preexisting condition clause so you will probably have to wait a bit before the coverage will kick in as they might balk at getting lots of scripts immediately. This is my understanding anyway.

10 bucks for a goddamn Clomid pill?!!!??? It is cheaper than Aspirin here and no need for a Rx, your Clomid must be reeeeeally good.....

IronGhost said:
You've gotta mean $30 for the clomid, right? $300 seems pretty steep for only 30.
Clomid in the US is INCREDIBLY expensive and there's absolutely NO reason for it.
IN Greece 24 clomid can be gotten for under $2.00

Your_Moms_Kneepads said:
Clomid in the US is INCREDIBLY expensive and there's absolutely NO reason for it.

In fact 2 former Greek sources sold 24 Anafarm clomid for $3.50

Your_Moms_Kneepads said:

it costs $1.20 to be exact....:D

A friend of mine is a pharm tech... she told me 10ml 200mg test is $26.10. She said they take the entire bottle and shoot it into a jar of petroleum jelly and mix it.. this is used for some type of skin condition..

GLADIATOR351 said:
A friend of mine is a pharm tech... she told me 10ml 200mg test is $26.10. She said they take the entire bottle and shoot it into a jar of petroleum jelly and mix it.. this is used for some type of skin condition..

that must be generic for 26.00 upjohn is 60-70

Top Bottom