Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ATTENTION: Spring Breakers and Noobs...ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW FOUND HERE!

I can't agree more on the aspect of training REALLY hard before taking AAS. If you don't know how to grow without them, you can't grow with them.

WO! WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE HERE! This really big guy at the gym told me that if I spend a $1000 on this cycle he could put together for me I would be HUGE and RIPPED in about a month.

Are you tryn' to trick me so that you get all the girls!!! :p :p

Very good post,the spring breaker's need to pay attention. I keep hearing about these kid's that are using winny in high doses to get shredded for the beach and have no clue what they are going to do to thier liver when they binge drink every night when on 100mg's ed of winny.

Posts like this should be made "stickies" immediately, before they are (once again) "cheapened" by the unoriginal jokes/comments/Winny crap that usually follows.

Swordfish has always had some of the most relevant, useful, insightful and knowledgeable posts on these boards.

When someone takes the time to post something of this caliber, in this arena, simply don't respond - cause' it's of no help..........

Everything has already been said - and Quite Well at that............

Nicely Done SwordFish

Top Bottom