Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help

thor

I really need some help, I went to the doctor last week about a problem I was having with my left hand. While I was there I asked him about my face being broken out(Due to last cycle) he gave me some cream but said he wanted to do a blood test for lupus, they called me this morning and said I need to come in for a complete physical. I caled the doc and he said my test (think it was ANA) came back posistive. My questionis I am on a cycle now of tren and EQ, could this account for the posistive reading? He said it had something to do with my auto imune system. Thanks for any help bro's..

NOt sure

I'll bump it for you. Try and do a search on Iwon.com for medical sites that will explain the lab test.
I bet that the tren has somthing to do with it.

Thanks ryker77, I will try that. I called a friend of mine last night who is a Doc, he wasnt sure if steriods would cause a false positive or not but he said he would check around and see what he could find out. I guess worst case I will know next week when I have more test run.

I suggest that you tell him what you are on when you go back. You don't what him treating you for a condition that you don't have.

Thanks guys, I think I will tell him, the only thing I hate is I know he will put on my chart, that makes the info available to my Insurance co. If I ever have a problem they can remotely blame on juice they will not pay the claim. But hell this has me pretty worried so what the hell I will tell him.....

Top Bottom