Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with Test Prop an Dianabol cycle

jordturner22

Ok here are my stats

solid years lifting
23 years old
6ft2
83kg
12% bf

looking to do my first cycle of test prop and dianabol

1-8 test prop 100mg eod
1-3 dianabol 30 mg ed

Then novla 72 hours after last jab for 2 weeks

I have done abit of research in pct but still a little unsure if anyone has any information to help me that would be great

Thanks

A little young and a little undersized to be running an AAS cycle yet IMO. I think a triple stack sarms run from sarms1 would be a better alternative for you

1-12 Ostarine 25mg ED
1-12 S4 50mg ED
1-12 GW 20mg ED
1-12 N2guard
1-12 HCGenerate

PCT with a bottle of Test Stack. I will PM you some discounts for it

If you had a gun would you shoot people?

Save the juice for when the time is right, you'll get way more out of it.

i thought you were running test and dbol? then its anavar? which is it man? are you sure you even know what your doing??

Get rid of the nolva, unless you have enough to run it 4 weeks like you're supposed to for pct. Get clomid and an AI instead. Or buy more nolva. Check out ag guys if you need a source.

The thing is I already have the test and the anavars just need some info on doseages and pct

If you decide to run the cycle anyways, you really need help with that PCT. What you propose with Nolva for two weeks won't do anything for recovery. Clomid is a better option than Nolva, and you will need much more than that to have a successful post cycle.

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or Phytoserms (PM me or see threads below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Sorry meant dbol just happened to be talking to my friend at the time about vars

but anyway so run clomid for 4 weeks
can anyone recommend a AI

1-10 test prop 100 mg eod
1-10 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-10 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-10 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
3-10 hcgenerate Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

pct 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom