Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

semsem10

Hello fellow members

A little about myself:
I've been training with weights the last 5 years. During the last year, I've experienced some really good results. I've put on a lot of lean mass and gained a lot of strength. I've overall really improved my physique and well-being. I've gained app. 22 lbs (10 kg)which has been the result of af strict diet and training regime.

Stats:
Height: 6"1 (185)
Weight: 187 lbs (85 kg)
Fat pct: 8-10 %

The reason why i'm thinking about doing steroids, is because I've reached a wall. I'm naturally a hard gainer, and no matter how much i up my calories or swich my training, it seems like I can't gain anymore muscle. I'am currently at my peak, why I think now is the time for doing a cycle.
I have a lot of friends who have done differents cycles with different results. None of them have been really experienced, so I don't think i'll find any relevant facts from them.
I've read a lot of threads on the page, and of course bought Spellwin's own E-book about the subject of steroid cycles.

Goal:
My goal is similar to most people who are considering steroids. Gaining some lean muscle mass (which hopefully can be kept in the long run), reduce my fat percentage, strenght gains - all with minimal side effects.

Im considering the two following cycles:

Test Propionate and Trenbolone Acetate

Test P: 1-6 weeks. 300 mg/week
Tren A: 1-6 weeks. 300 mg/week
T-3: 1-6 weeks. 25mcg/daily

This results in an average of 70 mgs of hormones in the blood daily.
I was thinking about combining Tren and Test E instead, and maybe ad some anavar. That way, I would be able to get a really steady hormone lvl in the blood daily.

Primobolan depot and test P

Primo: 1-6 weeks. 300 mg/week
Test p:1-6 weeks. 400 mg/ week

Both cycles will be done with delt injections, to get a more slow and controlable release of hormones.
I haven't posted anything about pct, because it depends on which alternative i choose. So when i've decided witch cycle, ill decide pct (ex Nolva etc.).

I hope the more experienced users can give me some feedback. I would like to know if anyone has had experience with any of these two cycles. pros and cons. Any recomendations to the cycles, pct etc.

Thank you for your help!

This is going to need some help. Better do some more reading and research. Learn more about pct its just as important or more important than the cycle. Also 6 weeks for a test cycle isnt going to give you the most out of it.... People are also going to say that at 6'1 and 22 years old 187 pounds is not your max. If you have hit a wall change your diet and work outs. Thanks just my thoughts im sure there will be some more advanced guys letting you know how they feel.

Hello fellow members

A little about myself:
I've been training with weights the last 5 years. During the last year, I've experienced some really good results. I've put on a lot of lean mass and gained a lot of strength. I've overall really improved my physique and well-being. I've gained app. 22 lbs (10 kg)which has been the result of af strict diet and training regime.

Stats:
Height: 6"1 (185)
Weight: 187 lbs (85 kg)
Fat pct: 8-10 %

The reason why i'm thinking about doing steroids, is because I've reached a wall. I'm naturally a hard gainer, and no matter how much i up my calories or swich my training, it seems like I can't gain anymore muscle. I'am currently at my peak, why I think now is the time for doing a cycle.
I have a lot of friends who have done differents cycles with different results. None of them have been really experienced, so I don't think i'll find any relevant facts from them.
I've read a lot of threads on the page, and of course bought Spellwin's own E-book about the subject of steroid cycles.

Goal:
My goal is similar to most people who are considering steroids. Gaining some lean muscle mass (which hopefully can be kept in the long run), reduce my fat percentage, strenght gains - all with minimal side effects.

Im considering the two following cycles:

Test Propionate and Trenbolone Acetate

Test P: 1-6 weeks. 300 mg/week
Tren A: 1-6 weeks. 300 mg/week
T-3: 1-6 weeks. 25mcg/daily

This results in an average of 70 mgs of hormones in the blood daily.
I was thinking about combining Tren and Test E instead, and maybe ad some anavar. That way, I would be able to get a really steady hormone lvl in the blood daily.

Primobolan depot and test P

Primo: 1-6 weeks. 300 mg/week
Test p:1-6 weeks. 400 mg/ week

Both cycles will be done with delt injections, to get a more slow and controlable release of hormones.
I haven't posted anything about pct, because it depends on which alternative i choose. So when i've decided witch cycle, ill decide pct (ex Nolva etc.).

I hope the more experienced users can give me some feedback. I would like to know if anyone has had experience with any of these two cycles. pros and cons. Any recomendations to the cycles, pct etc.

Thank you for your help!

Well considering you are only 22 I would only recommend halodrol for you
It should look as such

1-6 Hdrol 50/50/75/75/100/100
1-6 n2guard or some form of organ protection supplement
Pct
7-10 torem 90/60/60/30
7-10 post cycle/unleashed combo
7-10 aromasin 12.5mg ed
7-10 d-aspartic acid 3g ed

You should really check out the diet section of the forum though because it doesn't matter how many calories you eat if they aren't a quality source of calories

First I don't believe you've reached your potential but rather just hit a plateau. Second anything other then test and possibly a mild oral is a bad choice for a first cycle. Tren can cause problems a beginner is not ready to deal with. The fact that your pct may include Nolva means you need to further your research on pct. Nolva does nothing to restore hpta function and the possible sides can include stroke.

Use code TEAM1001 for discount at ruthless supplements.

Use code joeb15 for 15%off at NTBM.

NTBM REP

Cycle suggestions are a disaster & dosed wrong...

6'1 and 187 all you need is diet help;

Post ur diet...

~EZ

Prop, tren and T3....? Really ? Wheres the clen? Nolva too...?

I call Alter or Trolling. I'm not even getting into this one.

Just wait...you know who will pop in here and tell OP to add Nolva, doesn't this just keep getting better and better?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Well considering you are only 22 I would only recommend halodrol for you
It should look as such

1-6 Hdrol 50/50/75/75/100/100
1-6 n2guard or some form of organ protection supplement
Pct
7-10 torem 90/60/60/30
7-10 post cycle/unleashed combo
7-10 aromasin 12.5mg ed
7-10 d-aspartic acid 3g ed

You should really check out the diet section of the forum though because it doesn't matter how many calories you eat if they aren't a quality source of calories

You could use Forma instead of Aromasin in PCT, also I would use RS Transderm as a test base for the cycle, and HCGenerate on cycle to minimize shutdown.

Just wait...you know who will pop in here and tell OP to add Nolva, doesn't this just keep getting better and better?

Fuck me bro....... I thought shit was just starting to calm down. I check my profile page and all the bullshit threads were done being bumped...hey...maybe its clearing up. BAM!!! nope....

Your a mod....step on someones dick and get us a facepalm smiley.

You could use Forma instead of Aromasin in PCT, also I would use RS Transderm as a test base for the cycle, and HCGenerate on cycle to minimize shutdown.

Good point but either way you can't go wrong, adding hcgenerate wouldn't be a bad idea though for on cycle protection

Top Bottom