Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help!! First Cycle in 8yrs

Obese to Diesel

Hello All.

I am looking for some advice on starting a cycle. I did a half ass kinda cycle when I was 18. It consisted of 4 shots of Test. I have to say that I did notice a lot of strength and muscle gain, but I never got to see what a whole cycle would do. Now I am 25 married and interested in seeing what I can do. I am 5'10" 290lbs. If you need more info which I am sure you do just let me know and I will post more......Thanks!!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume from your description (obese to diesel) that you have a high bodyfat %? That being said, the advice you are going to get, and rightfully so, is burn off fat first and foremost before you begin any AAS cycle. That is a must.

Unless your BF is under 20% you are along way off from using gear. You should work on getting leaner with cardio and routine, intense lifting. Also tweak your diet to get more protein less carbs and bad fats. I know that's not what you want to hear but that's the right way to do it, bro. We can re-visit doing a cycle in 6 months or so.

what is your BF%?

what is your experience with training? (how many years of bodybuilding / weightlifting have you done?)

what is your diet like?

How much do you know about aas?

How much do you know about PCT?

You've done one cycle when you were 18 (which doenst even count because it was 4 shots of test)....so this will be your first cycle, pretty much...you are 25, which seems reasonable, but you don't seem to know much about cycling or aas.

I'd suggest you read up on EF for a few months, learn some shit, ask some questions, and see for yourself if aas is for you or not.

I'd say with 290 lbs and only 5'10" you're a beast....but judging from your first post, you've got a high % of BF and need to lose some BF%....

Loook at what everyone is telling you bro: it's all about diet, training and rest. Then you repeat.

AAS will only take you so far, and so far, you don't need aas.

i think hes gone to a difff board noww..haha.didnt get the answer he wanted..like..dude winstrol will cut you own 30lbs man..do it.

Top Bottom