Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELLO?! your on STEROIDS REMEMBER?

div, post up the pics nugga. You put something over your face like the satch man and who cares if someone spreads your pics...they can't jack off to you if you got a clown covering your face! Let's see what you got! I remember a jack off on here I got into it with who preached about bf and as soon as I challenged him to post pics, he quit replying...amazing at the bs that flies here..

Location: Pale, tight, white women are the be-all & end-all of my sexual existence, truly...
Karmic Power: 29
Karma Hits: 28757

ooooo! Div is being called out.....even Dee can't save ya! lol!

RADAR

some good posts on this thread, and a huge amount of bullshit as well. Anyone who says that a certain type of training will definitely work for everyone, has no idea what they are talking about(madcow, not directed at you as you know your stuff).

Some people cannot train each bodypart 2x weekly, and make any kind of gains. I happen to be one of them, in all the years I've spent in the gym(around 15), I've tried every approach to lifting that I could find. And training everything 2x weekly....all that did was lead to overtraining in a big way! I can specialize on certain parts, hitting them more than once a week to bring up weak areas, but sure as hell not everything.

To those preaching about their 2x weekly training, I would love to see some pics of your physique, as well as see your routine and what kind of weights you are moving.....when you are not all that advanced, you can get away with almost anything

True NS. The only time I made gains doing 2x a week was when I first started. Also I was plifting not bbing then. I had a heavy day and a light or speedwork day. Got some decent strength for my size then( raw bench 225 @ 118lbs), but sure as hell couldn't put on any weight. If I tried 2x a week on anything but calves/abs/forearms these days I'd be shot in a week or less. Like you, I can maybe train bi's or side delts 2x a week, prioritizing one smaller group, but everything 2x a week? Not even on a gram of test lol. Sometimes I do wish I could train everything more often simply b/c I love training, but to see gains, I have to hit it only 1x a week.

Posting a pic is surprisingly easy. Get a camera or a camera phone, stand in front of your bathroom mirror. Then, position the camera so it's right over your face in the reflection. Then shoot! Done :)

That's what my pic in my gallery is!

Course... 6' 2.75" and 237 @ 11-12% isn't much to write home about yet! Wish I knew what I know now at 37 back when I was 25 though...

I'm gonna add a question to this, someone hit on cadio. I just finished first cycle madae good gain but raised body fat. When is best time for cardio. I'm college student so I have time, but I've heard cardio while I'm in the gym after I lift can be real bad for grow so I'm dodging cardio. When is good time???

good time... wake up and have a small protein shake then do some cardio- I liked either the threadmill ( 80-85% Max HR ) or Eliptical for about 30 minutes. when I started this i noticed a huge change in my physique.

Also Madcow- great post btw, i enjoyed it. going back to "gabberbol's" post he asked about the duel factor while ON.. I have a 12 week cycle coming up. Would weeks 1-4 be high volume, 5-8 be low volume, 9-12 high volume and then 13--- low volume? and so on?
I have only done 1 group per week, never been on but can't freakin wait

gabberbol said:
So dual-factor is just a good idea all the time, when on and when off?

I'm planning on doing my first cycle end of June. I'd be paranoid that spending time 'deloading' whilst on would be wasting time spent on gear, but this doesnt make sense does it (?) because thats when I'd be experiencing the most muscle growth and the gear is as important during that period as anywhere else?

I guess you've just gotta be real disciplined, because in my imagination I can see a low volume period being hard to take when on.

The stimulus to get the body to adapt is the same - steroids simply magnify the response to the stimulus by increasing your tolerances/ability to recover. So basically you can load with more total volume whether that's in the form of extra frequency, extra volume per workout, or extra intensity (% of 1RM is the definition of intensity - not emotional arrousal level which is actually a significant strain on the CNS but variable by lifter). Generally a block of training will ramp intensity upward so screwing with this knob isn't generally the best idea. Consistently training to failure is one of the better ways not to grow and stagnate, failure may occure but the goal is not failure, the goal is to provide a training stimulus over a block of time and that involves using these factors.

The main issue in applying steroids into the mix is that as you noticed your training cycle has different periods and now your body has a variable hormonal level as you introduce the drug regimine, maintain it, come off, and then recover your natural test. Ideally matching your training cycle with hormone level is the goal. If you are waiting for long-acting injectibles to build concentration you can't load as heavily as you will be able to in 2-3 weeks. You also don't want to deload straight into a zero test environment (let's say injects have cleared and you cut orals on the same day just before deload) because there's nothing there to support the recovery. In addition, when coming off cycle and running PCT you want to be in a low volume, moderate to low frequency, but high intensity environment which will allow you to retain your gains better.

Obviously this adds some complicaiton for a neophyte planning training cycles because now he's not just planning a cycle and applying a routine but he's trying to optimally program training to match the cycle - luckily most here don't have to worry about drug testt, clearance times, or peaking for a competition so that takes some pressure off.

Also there's simply no reason not to be able to train a bodypart more than once per week. Plenty of lifters out there squating 2-3x per week and pulling from the floor 4-5x per week in the Olympic Lifts with many lifts requiring recovery from the full squat position. It's all about total volume. If you can handle 9 sets of squats 1x per week at a given intensity and rep range then doing 3 sets on M/W/F is equivalent. It's a matter of keeping track of total volume being applied to the system. Working out 2x per week per body part doesn't mean you necessarily have to double your volume. Just spread out your current volume and possible add a modest increase if you feel that's appropriate. You are adjusting frequency first (this distribution of volume). This is important because there is a detraining effect that comes into play over longer periods and waiting a week to recovery brings you head to head with this factor. Far better to divide the volume by doubling the frequency and cut that time in half to mitigate the detraining - your results will be greatly enhanced as the typical 3 day split 1x per week bodypart workouts are at the core of a bad program right next to relying on single factor training principles and being decades behind the rest of the world.

Top Bottom