Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol

Jhuff

I wanted to know if anyone has used Helladrol and if they have seen any results or have any likes or dislikes about this drol. I have used Beastdrol before some 3 months ago and now in a few months got some Helladrol now and wanted to hear some opinions from other users. I am 28 and have been working out for 12 years, I am 6'1 and 195 lbs and just trying to put on like another 8-10 lbs minimum. I already have the bottle of helladrol. Just wanted to know any advice or if anyone has any success stories of using this product and so I know what to expect when I start. Has anyone used this product?

I'm running it currently, first time. I have it stacked with tren 200mg eod & prop 150 mg eod... I've run the tren and test together many times, but with adding the Helladrol I can tell a huge difference! The pumps are awesome and I'm 12 weeks out from a show so I'm dieting pretty hard & I still added 5 pounds in the last 2 weeks while getting leaner. I am extremely happy with this product!

Top Bottom