Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol Pct bridge to oxandrovar

Poultryhead1840

Hi all,

I am done with my 6 weeks of helladrol. I had previously done this cycle and waited 8 weeks to start the one I just finished.

1-6 75 mg, didn't want to start low like the first time.

I used forma stanzol from the start of the previous cycle, during pct(with hcgenerate pct only) and til the end of my last cycle. I neglected aromasin or clomid, but learned since then.

Here's what my cycle is looking like:

1-6 helladrol 75mg ed
1-6 forma stanzol v2 (2 pumps morning and 2 in evening)
1-8 forged liver support
5-8 sarms1 s4(25mg morning/25mg before workout) and GW cardarine 25mg before workout(cutting stack)
4-8 exemestane 12.5 mg ed
7-8 liquid clomid 50mg before bed with almond oil

I also supplement fish oil, CLA, whey and casein, and bcaa's. I Take cayenne pepper pills frequently to keep the blood pumping, get everything moving through my system smoothly and maybe faster.

So here I am at week 9 starting today, and with all your expertise, I would like advice on how I should bridge this with oxandrovar. I figure I wait the same time period as previous cycle and pct, 10 or 11weeks is the best, safest way, although I want to start sooner. Would it be ok to shorten the break?

I was thinking of stopping the clomid after 5 weeks of being on it, what do u think the taper should be?
When should I stop taking extremestane?

I am planning on taking both sarms1 until they gone, which should be a couple days.

Should I grab more sarms s4 and gw and take it with oxandrovar? Oxandrovar will only be 4 weeks. 2 pills a day.

Also, I have a bottle of forma stanzol v2 left, 1 bottle of dermacrine, and a half bottle of dermacrine, and 77 helladrol pills left. Could I stack helladrol with oxandrovar?

Basically, I would like to know a great schedule on how to take the rest of this and when to stop taking what I am taking.

6ft 185 lbs

I'm new so sorry if I forgot vital info.
Thank you all in advance.

Top Bottom