Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG and PCT advice

poledancer

I'm currently at the third week of a long cycle (to me 17 weeks is long) of Decca, Dbol and Test. To lessen suppression I plan to use HCG. But not to overuse it I plan to start after 4 weeks on, with 250 UI every 4 days for 20 days. After a 3 week break I do the same thing all over again. That leaves me with three weeks left on. At first and fourth day of PCT I plan to do 1000UI. How does this sound?

Unless bloodwork comes back with very high estrogen count I plan to stay of Anti-E or SERM's for the duration of cycle. I do however concider using 0.5 mg Arimidex for the last week or two to lower estrogen and raise Testo before the PCT. For PCT I plan do do a conventional 20mg Nolva ED for 30 days. Any comments?

Im gathering you are taking the break from the hcg mid cycle so your body doesnt build a tolerance to it right? Where did you learn this method. Have you got a study handy to post? Ive read it somewhere before but I dont knwo if it necessary or effective.

I also believ if you run HCG during your cycle there is no need to megadose pre PCT. So I belive you can run it 500 iu e4d wk 4-16 or after your last inject 1000iu's ed for 5 days, or alternatively 500iu's ed for 10 days

Well, Downunder Hunter. As Nelson writes in his PCT post; PCT is nothing but guesswork. No study (I know of at least) has ever been done on PCT. When I started out in th '80s there were no such thing. But you're right, I do stop midcycle to not build up HcG tolerance.

Nelson. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Not sure however what I can do with your reply. Whats wrong with a 17 week Dbol, Decca and Test cycle? From what I know this is a golden standard in the bodybuilding world.

As for the PCT it might be shitty for all I know. Thats why I'm asking. Just remember that I'm stuck with what I have (good supply of nolva and HcG, and very limited Adex). Also understand that the supplements you mention in you post are not available in Denmark (as they are not pharmaceuticals nor approved foodstuff).

The Poledancer

Well, Downunder Hunter. As Nelson writes in his PCT post; PCT is nothing but guesswork. No study (I know of at least) has ever been done on PCT. When I started out in th '80s there were no such thing. But you're right, I do stop midcycle to not build up HcG tolerance.

Nelson. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Not sure however what I can do with your reply. Whats wrong with a 17 week Dbol, Decca and Test cycle? From what I know this is a golden standard in the bodybuilding world.

As for the PCT it might be shitty for all I know. Thats why I'm asking. Just remember that I'm stuck with what I have (good supply of nolva and HcG, and very limited Adex). Also understand that the supplements you mention in you post are not available in Denmark (as they are not pharmaceuticals nor approved foodstuff).

The Poledancer

17 weeks is long no matter what, but 17 weeks of Deca will be VERY difficult to recover from, even with a good PCT. Read the stick "PCT for 2010." Fuck nolvadex unless you get gyno.

If you're going to use Deca add winstrol and formstanazol to combat the prog. Also add some N2GUARD. That goes without saying.

Ease up on the dosages -- test and deca combined can cause gyno.

17 weeks is long no matter what, but 17 weeks of Deca will be VERY difficult to recover from, even with a good PCT. Read the stick "PCT for 2010." Fuck nolvadex unless you get gyno.

If you're going to use Deca add winstrol and formstanazol to combat the prog. Also add some N2GUARD. That goes without saying.

Ease up on the dosages -- test and deca combined can cause gyno.

Intresting thought on the winny Nelson... Couldn't he use some casber instead?

Top Bottom