Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Surgery

LONE_AZ said:
Nipple.. No scar at all. I had lipo the first time. No need for it this time. I don't have any fat there just hard tissue. I also had my handles done as well. Best 1500.00 I ever spent.

Thats a really good price. Does it include anesthesia?

Sorry If I misread something, but the hard tissue was located right underneath the nipple or off to the side a bit?

Do you have any before/after pictures?

No picture but right under the nipple. the total cost is around 1600.00 for everything... Last time insurance paid for but I had my sides sucked out and that was 1500.00... Not a pinch of fat left.

Bro the last two cases where from Deca and Tren so anti'e did not work. I have never had any problems with test, winny or anavar.

It has been five days since my surgery. I can say I'm really pleased with the results. I'm still a bit swollen but it looks better than before even with the swelling. Now I'm going to do a shit load of cardio over the next two weeks. Then I can hit it again but slowly. Going to do a little var to lean and harden up but that about it. It not worth going under the knife again...

Good to hear things went well with the surgery. That does seem like a great price. I looked on Bruce Nadler's site and it was like 6K! Unfortunately I see myself needing surgery someday also. Problem is I haven't exactly figured out what it is due to yet so I have to keep experimenting.

i had gyno surgery and it came back on a test only cycle at 600mg/wk and 1mg arimidex/day, aint that a bitch?

no its coming back right now at wk 5, nipples are sore and i feel a hard lump off to the side of where the original lumps right under the nipple were.
sad thing is I do not have nolvadex because I was almost sure that 1mg of arimidex a day would be more than enough to stop gyno, especially since I have had surgery once already. I guess I have to have surgery again. I will not be able to if insurance will not cover it.

Top Bottom