Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Surgery

So here's the question of the century.

Do you plan on using gear again? If so, I'd probably stick with test with a full tab of Femara/ED.

Maybe a little Enanthate, Anavar or winny. Primo if I could get real stuff.
I have 150 Nov's coming and I will also probably get some liquidex as well.

Here is what I'm thinking of doing. What do you think?

200 mg of Enanthate Weeks 1-3
Arimidex 1 mg ED Weeks 1-3
Winny 50 mg ED for Weeks 1-3
Oxandrolone 60mg ED weeks 4-7

20 mg of Novaldex ED Weeks 4-8
10 mg of Novaldex ED Weeks 8-10
5 mg of Novaldex ED Weeks 11-12
Clomid Weeks 7 & 8

LONE_AZ said:
Maybe a little Enanthate, Anavar or winny. Primo if I could get real stuff.
I have 150 Nov's coming and I will also probably get some liquidex as well.

Here is what I'm thinking of doing. What do you think?

200 mg of Enanthate Weeks 1-3
Arimidex 1 mg ED Weeks 1-3
Winny 50 mg ED for Weeks 1-3
Oxandrolone 60mg ED weeks 4-7

20 mg of Novaldex ED Weeks 4-8
10 mg of Novaldex ED Weeks 8-10
5 mg of Novaldex ED Weeks 11-12
Clomid Weeks 7 & 8

second surgery and you are going for the cycle soon after... did doc tell you how much he is going to charge you for the third one?:D

I never had a problem with Winny, test or OX. Only Deca and Tren. I did the same cycle last summer minus the ox and did not have any problems. The only thing I have to worry about is the Enanthate aromatizing and estrogen rebound at the conclusion of the six weeks. I think I have both scenarios covered with the Novaldex and Arimidex. I also have some bromo which I will take weeks 7-8 1.25 ED. The should help keep my estrogen receptors down regulated.

Is there anything anyone can think of that I may be missing…. I think at these low doses I won’t have any problems. I may just go with the Winny and ox and cut out the test al together any suggestions. I still have no made up my mind as to weather I done for good or not.

Just because you get it removed doesn't mean you have to quit. Pro's don't quit because of gyno. They remove it.

Get some liquidex.. That maybe solve all problems.

Might wanna wait a while before cycling. I know it wouldn't explain glandular formation... but when you gain weight (fat) after having lypo, it is often the lipo'd area that gets fat first. I think that the longer you heal, the lesser likely it is to happen again.

BTW: did they go in under the armpit, or the nipple?

Nipple.. No scar at all. I had lipo the first time. No need for it this time. I don't have any fat there just hard tissue. I also had my handles done as well. Best 1500.00 I ever spent.

Top Bottom