Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno surgery questions. Please read

Shaboobla

Alright guys its like this
I live in china and i have gyno. I have gone to a few surgeons and they have explained to me how they are going to do it.
They will make an incision under me armpits and go in and take out everything with a machine or some such. There will be almost no scar, just a small dot. Now here is the question i have.
They have told me that this method will take out the gland but due to some language barriers perhaps they are mistaken. I just want to know if it is possible to take out the gland so gyno cant happen again in the future without cutting it out with a knife.
Obviously i have done lots of research but i have not been able to find this particular answer.
Also side note: i will most likely do the surgery in shaghai because shaghai is known to have great plastic surgons.
Any advice will b much appreciated.

Under the armpit? Probably lipo/ultrasonic lipo. I hear that it can break part of the gland? However, almost all people who have just lipo and actually have real gyno (gland/lump) are not happy with the results.
Think of it this way: Lipo gets rid of mostly fat. Your chest looks leaner. If you don't have real gyno, it looks great. If you have lumps, nipples may look even more puffy and the gland will stick out so much more.

Sounds like you have a gland that needs to be reduced. Get another consultation. If they talk about cutting around the areola and removing the gland, not just lipo.. This is your best bet.

I am going to get surgery myself in a few months and being a bodybuilder, mostly just have gland there and will not be getting lipo, just cut under the nipple to remove most of the gland.

It used to be that surgery was considered the only option for treating gynecomastia, but apparently now SERM medications are thought to be effective in shrinking glandular and non-glandular lumps as well by starving the tissue of estrogen. You can also temporarily hide it by wearing specially designed compression shirts. (These are similar to plain tight shirts but are made of a stiffer, thicker material).
Source(s):
fixgyno.com (list of studies showing the effectiveness of medication)

Pm needto. Get on his gyno removal program. Dude is legit. I think he has a thread about it too.

Top Bottom