Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gurus, what should I stack with test e and deca please?

Musabz

Hey guys

I plan on a running a future cycle and thinking of stacking test e or c with some deca and possibly EQ ! I ran test twice on low doses before and both were 300 mg, my first one was test only and the second cycle I ran test prop for 3 months with tren injecting EOD and after 3 months I started cutting down and stacked whatever is left of test prop with winstrol, mastrone, test suspension and anavar ! all at very low doses

I wanna step up my game a little and run test e at 500-750 a week and 400 of deca possibly for 12 weeks ! would you guys recommend those doses ? my diet is in check and I'm on top of my game when training. My goal though is to gain some good amount of mass/size/strength on me and do you recommend adding anything to my cycle and what should my PCT be like ? do you also recommend adding the EQ ? maybe also get some winny and clen to cut ?

I would appreciate all kinds of critiques/inputs/opinions so bring it on guys

My stats are 4 years of serious training
29 years old 5'10 185lbs andaround 11% BF

Last edited:
Dude, your 5'10 and a ways from 200lbs yet you really shouldnt be cycling at all let along a big multi compound stack.

If your going to run a cycle at all just keep it simple and run 400mg/wk test or so. make sure you use an AI!!!

Dude, your 5'10 and a ways from 200lbs yet you really shouldnt be cycling at all let along a big multi compound stack.

If your going to run a cycle at all just keep it simple and run 400mg/wk test or so. make sure you use an AI!!!

Well I'm honestly thinking of running the test at 500mg/wk at least and adding 400mg of deca, not necessarily adding any other compounds to the cycle.

I hate deca for someone who is not on trt. It is so hard to recover from.. Have you ever considered NPP.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Well I'm honestly thinking of running the test at 500mg/wk at least and adding 400mg of deca, not necessarily adding any other compounds to the cycle.

nearly a gram of gear and your not even 200lbs is ridiculous if you ask me.

I realize this isnt what you want to hear, but If you cant break 200 naturally then a gram of gear is going to be wasted on you.

I hate deca for someone who is not on trt. It is so hard to recover from.. Have you ever considered NPP.

I actually did and was thinking of taking NPP instead of the deca ! I know that NPP acts a lot faster than deca which makes it much better when it comes to recovery ! how much of NPP would you recommend that It would be worth running ?

I actually did and was thinking of taking NPP instead of the deca ! I know that NPP acts a lot faster than deca which makes it much better when it comes to recovery ! how much of NPP would you recommend that It would be worth running ?

500mg test weeks 1-12
400mg NPP 3-12
Have aromasin and caber on hand as well.

Most people would say to finish NPP 2 weeks before test but it's a shorter ester so you'll good. Also I don't recommend a 4 week pct. Mine are 6 weeks minimum. No point doing a 12 week cycle and expecting 4 week pct to keep gains.

500mg test weeks 1-12
400mg NPP 3-12
Have aromasin and caber on hand as well.

Most people would say to finish NPP 2 weeks before test but it's a shorter ester so you'll good. Also I don't recommend a 4 week pct. Mine are 6 weeks minimum. No point doing a 12 week cycle and expecting 4 week pct to keep gains.

I appreciate the response buddy ! one more thing though , how would my PCT go for 6 weeks and clomid or nolva ? and how would I use the aromasin with this cycle ? should it be 12.5mg every 3 days ?

There are many trains of thought on pct.. I don't like serm only PCT's.

Mine is this
Clomid (4weeks)
Hcgenerate
Unleashed
T-force
Aromasin
Caber and possibly Ostarine if you like.

Aromasin I would use 12.5mg eod but it depends how estrogen sensitive you are so it's a personal thing.. caber I use .5mg e3d

There are many trains of thought on pct.. I don't like serm only PCT's.

Mine is this
Clomid (4weeks)
Hcgenerate
Unleashed
T-force
Aromasin
Caber and possibly Ostarine if you like.

Aromasin I would use 12.5mg eod but it depends how estrogen sensitive you are so it's a personal thing.. caber I use .5mg e3d

Thanks ! You are the man bonacris

Top Bottom